Micro Battles 3 is the latest installment of the popular miniature wargaming series. The game pits small squads of troops against each other in a fast-paced, action-packed battle for supremacy. Players can choose from a variety of factions, each with their own unique set of abilities and units. The game is simple to learn but difficult to master, and provides hours of intense strategy and excitement.
Our goal is to help you get the Micro Battles 3 for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Micro Battles 3 Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Micro Battles 3 is Donut Games and they’ve done a great job at keeping Micro Battles 3 simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Micro Battles 3 under Casual of Play Store. Micro Battles 3’s latest version is 1.01 with an impressive user base of over 3122308. Besides, the overall user rating of 3.6 shows how people love Micro Battles 3.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Micro Battles 3 is Nov 6, 2018 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Micro Battles 3 on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Micro Battles 3 App Overview and Details
Whoop your friends in HEAD-TO-HEAD battles, 8-BIT STYLE!
Picking up where the glorious 2-player based video games of the 1970-1980s left off, it’s time to bring back SNAKES, CARS, ROBOTS and SAMURAIS to once again settle the score between players.
HOW TO PLAY
Using two buttons (one for each player) on a single device, you can place your portable battleground anywhere.
Grab a friend, neighbor, dog or anyone who’s up for a battle, pick a strategy and LAUGH OUT LOUD as you chase, whack, bump into or outsmart your opponent.
Battles are changed on a daily basis, so be sure to open the app every day for another fun challenge.
– – – – – – – – – – – –
* Micro Battles 3 is free from ads and playable at no cost. A premium upgrade is provided as an optional one-time in-app purchase, allowing players to access mini-games outside the daily scheme.
* Friend not included 😉
Features of Micro Battles 3 for PC
– Play HEAD-TO-HEAD battles with friends, neighbors, or anyone you can find
– Fun, 8-BIT style graphics and gameplay
– Use two buttons to control your character
– Daily challenges to keep you entertained
– Battle opponents on a variety of different terrain
– Fun for players of all ages
– Ad-free gameplay
Whats New In this Micro Battles 3?
– Improved support for new devices and resolutions
– Fixed touch input for Moto G6 Plus devices
– Bug fixes
Download & Install Micro Battles 3 For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Micro Battles 3 app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Micro Battles 3 app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Micro Battles 3 will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Micro Battles 3 on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Micro Battles 3 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Donut Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 6, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Micro Battles 3 is a great application for anyone who wants to compete in quick, simple, and fun battles against others. The application is easy to use and provides a great interface for users to battle against one another. I highly recommend this application to anyone who loves to battle against others in a quick and simple fashion.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Micro Battles 3 for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Micro Battles 3, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Micro Battles 3 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Micro Battles 3 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Micro Battles 3. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Micro Battles 3.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.