Mine Survival is an open-world sandbox game that tasks players with surviving in a post-apocalyptic world. The game features a procedurally generated world, which means that no two playthroughs are the same. You’ll have to scrounge for resources, build a shelter, and find allies if you want to survive. The game also features a day and night cycle, which means that you’ll have to be careful when venturing out into the world. Wildlife can be both friend and foe, so you’ll have to be careful when interacting with them.
The technical specifications of the Mine Survival for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Mine Survival Andorid App Summary
Mine Survival was developed by WILDSODA and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Mine Survival from Google Play Store under the Adventure category. The latest version of Mine Survival is 2.4.2 on Play store with total users of 8499802. The Mine Survival app has a user rating of 3.8 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Mine Survival is Aug 30, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Mine Survival on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Mine Survival For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Mine Survival using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Mine Survival on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Mine Survival here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Mine Survival On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 30, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Mine Survival for PC
1. Create tools and buildings through collections and hunting.
2. Protect yourself from zombies and survive for a long time.
3. Adapted to five mode environment, Create a space protecting yourself from zombies!
4. At night, zombies appear!
5. You can stop zombies by installing walls, snares, Towers, and Cannon!
6. Body temperature, hunger, water, and poo management are very important! Don’t starve!
7. Put him on the altar, call him, fight him! You can obtain the key for the next mode!
8. Build an altar, call him, and fight!
9. Add Cave and Unicorn in 2.0.0 update.
10. Add Custom game in 2.0.4 update.
Mine Survival App Overview and Details
Through collections and hunting, you can create tools and buildings.
Through it Protect yourself from zombies and survive for a long time.
Adapted to five mode environment, Create a space protecting yourself from zombies!
■ Find a place where there is plenty of water and build a settlement!
■ Build various items and buildings through collection and hunting!
■ At night, zombies appear!
■ You can stop zombies by installing walls, snares, Towers, and Cannon!
■ Body temperature, hunger, water, and poo management are very important! Don’t starve!
■ Put him on the altar, call him, fight him! You can obtain the key for the next mode!
■ Build an altar, call him, and fight!
■ 2.0.0 Update ■
■ Add Cave
■ Add new Ores, Monsters,Natural Objects, Drill
■ Add Fever Zone, Unicorn
■ Add 30 Pet(Functional)
■ Add Upgrade Steps : Wall, Doors, Attack Tower, Cannon, Trap, Power Tower
■ 2.0.4 UPDATE ■
● Add Custom game
★ Android Minimum API : 4.4 ‘KitKat’
★ REQUIREMENTS: RAM 768 AND UP
First game of the Indie Game developer Wildsoda!
There is a lot of shortcomings, but I will update continuously!
Please e-mail me the bug and the request, i will review it and apply it to the update.
Lots of attention, love, and play, please.
[ Game Guide Link ]
Whats New In this Mine Survival?
[ 2.4.2 Update ]
◆ Support for ‘9 : 22’ ratio resolution
◆ Fixed a time bug (corrected a time bug that was counting faster or slower than the actual time)
Overall, the Mine Survival application is a fun and interactive way to learn about different types of mines. It is easy to use and provides a variety of information on each mine. The application is perfect for anyone who is interested in learning more about mines and their history.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Mine Survival on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Mine Survival to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Mine Survival and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Mine Survival. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Mine Survival.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.