MIPC is the acronym for the Myanmar Investment Promotion Committee. It is the government organization responsible for promoting investment in Myanmar. MIPC was established in 1995 to provide a one-stop shop for investors. It is headquartered in Yangon.
This article is all about helping you get to know the MIPC for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download MIPC For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the MIPC on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the MIPC, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the MIPC app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
MIPC Andorid App Summary
Under the Tools category on Google Play store, MIPC has over 1484222 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. kugle has developed the MIPC and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, v220.127.116.117191110.
Until this latest version, MIPC has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 2.8. This latest version was last updated on Jul 29, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the MIPC on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||MIPC On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of MIPC for PC
1. View your home, shops, offices and other places in real-time video and video history.
2. Receive immediate alerts to the place of abnormal information.
3. Take safety precautions at the first time.
4. Support mobile real-time video surveillance.
5. Real Time HD video viewing.
6. Remote PTZ control.
7. Support remote intelligent video recording.
8. Support real-time intercom.
9. Support video electronic amplification.
10. Real time alarm and information push.
MIPC App Overview and Details
MIPC is a mobile real-time video surveillance software used with Cloud IP Camera. Through this client, you can view your home, shops, offices and other places at any time in real-time video and video history, also receive immediate alert to the place of abnormal information alarm, and take safety precautions at the first time.
·Support mobile real-time video surveillance;
·Real Time HD video viewing;
·Remote PTZ control, operate on the camera direction rotation through the touch screen;
·Support remote intelligent video recording, video real-time notification and playback;
·Support real-time intercom, video electronic amplification and other functions;
·Real time alarm and information push. When the environment is detected, the client will
receive the alert information immediately;
Whats New In this MIPC?
MIPC is an innovative application that has the potential to revolutionize the way businesses operate. It has the ability to improve communication and collaboration between employees, which can lead to increased efficiency and productivity. MIPC is a valuable tool for businesses of all sizes and I believe it has the potential to become a staple in the business world.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the MIPC of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This MIPC to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MIPC and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the MIPC. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MIPC.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.