A mobile network is a telecommunications network which allows mobile devices such as cellular phones, tablets and laptops to connect to the internet. By allowing mobile devices to connect to the internet, mobile networks provide a way for people to access the digital world while on the go.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Mobile Networks for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Mobile Networks For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Mobile Networks for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Mobile Networks.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Mobile Networks on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Mobile Networks and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Mobile Networks on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Mobile Networks On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Jango Labs|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 26, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Mobile Networks Andorid App Summary
The Mobile Networks was developed by the popular developer agency named Jango Labs. They have the Mobile Networks in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is null, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 515603 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Mobile Networks latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Nov 26, 2016 was the last date the Mobile Networks was updated with new features. If you want to use the Mobile Networks on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Mobile Networks using the emulator later on.
Mobile Networks App Overview and Details
This is a shortcut to the mobile network settings screen which allows you to set options for packet data, roaming, APNs, etc.
Disclaimer: This app may not work if your device has a non-standard entry point for the mobile network settings.
If you need quick access to the cellular data switch which on all recent versions of Android resides on the data usage screen, try our other app, Data Usage.
Features of Mobile Networks for PC
-Quick access to mobile network settings
-Set options for packet data, roaming, APNs, etc.
-May not work with devices that have a non-standard entry point for mobile network settings
-Data usage switch on all recent versions of Android resides on the data usage screen
-Other app, Data Usage, is also available.
Whats New In this Mobile Networks?
The Mobile Networks application is a great way to keep track of your mobile data usage. It’s easy to use and helps you stay within your data plan.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Mobile Networks of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Mobile Networks to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Mobile Networks and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Mobile Networks. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Mobile Networks.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.