Mobile Topographer GIS is a mobile mapping app that allows users to collect field data and create maps using their mobile device. Mobile Topographer GIS is perfect for field work such as land surveys, land management, and asset management.
The technical specifications of the Mobile Topographer GIS for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Mobile Topographer GIS Andorid App Summary
Mobile Topographer GIS was developed by applicality and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Mobile Topographer GIS from Google Play Store under the Productivity category. The latest version of Mobile Topographer GIS is 6.0.8 on Play store with total users of 271915. The Mobile Topographer GIS app has a user rating of 3.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Mobile Topographer GIS is Mar 6, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Mobile Topographer GIS on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Mobile Topographer GIS For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Mobile Topographer GIS using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Mobile Topographer GIS on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Mobile Topographer GIS here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Mobile Topographer GIS On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Mobile Topographer GIS for PC
formats (KML, DXF, GPX, CSV, JSON).
1. Collect GNSS readings using increased accuracy (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, QZSS constellations supported).
2. Connect your external GNSS receiver via mock locations and use Mobile Topogrpaher GIS as a processing unit.
3. Display data into WGS84 or you local projected CRS.
4. Convert from WGS84 to local projected CRS and vice versa.
5. Real time projection on map.
6. *** NEW *** Custom image or WMS server as map background.
7. Find a marked point in the real world by using “Drive me”.
8. Calculate Orthometric height on the fly using EGM model or local elevation grids where available.
9. Organize your work into Points – Shapes – Entities & Surveys. You can now create individual points, multi-point groups, multipart polylines, and multipart polygons with holes.
10. Create a full drawing with as much details as you want.
Mobile Topographer GIS App Overview and Details
The beloved choice of the professionals, Mobile Topographer …meets… GIS.
You can now perform a complete survey without any limitations into complexity or volume of data.
Try now Mobile Topographer GIS by using the three days free trial period. Just download the app and proceed with he subscription procedure. Although, you will be asked to provide billing information, you will NOT be charged before the end of the three days of the free trial period. You can cancel your subscription at any time during the three days trial period, free of charge. Charges will only occur, if at the end of the three days you still have an active subscription.
– Collect GNSS readings using increased accuracy (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, QZSS constellations supported).
– Connect your external GNSS receiver via mock locations and use Mobile Topogrpaher GIS as a processing unit.
– Display data into WGS84 or you local projected CRS.
– Convert from WGS84 to local projected CRS and vice versa.
– Real time projection on map.
– *** NEW *** Custom image or WMS server as map background.
– Find a marked point in the real world by using “Drive me”
– Calculate Orthometric height on the fly using EGM model or local elevation grids where available.
– Organize your work into Points – Shapes – Entities & Surveys. You can now create individual points, multi-point groups, multipart polylines, and multipart polygons with holes.
– Create a full drawing with as much details as you want.
– *** NEW *** geodetic tools. Add indirect points via on of the following options: 1 point + Distance + Azimuth, 2 points + Distances + Select, 2 points + Azimuths, 3 points + Distances, Midpoint of line, Divide line, Extend line, Parallel line, Perpendicular to line.
– Nest your jobs, in any nesting level, to create a super-survey.
– Share data between jobs with active links.
– Exchange jobs between your mobile device and your desktop computer, with import – export functions using all common formats .txt, .csv, .kml, .gpx, .dxf and Shape files (.shp – .shx – .dbf)
– Collaborate with your partners by exchanging and sharing from one point to complete jobs.
– Create the 3D terrain of an area by simply walking through it.
– Calculate contours and add them into your survey with lightning speeds.
– View a real 3D model directly into your device.
– Store a route with its data.
– Show GNSS satellites with signal info in both compass view or AR.
– Backup and restore your data using an SQL .db file.
Welcome to the era of mobile surveying…!
Find more about Mobile Topographer GIS in:
Download the user’s manual from:
Whats New In this Mobile Topographer GIS?
v.6.0.8 – Minor bug fixes.
Mobile Topographer is a powerful GIS application that enables users to collect and analyze data while on the go. It provides users with a wide range of features, including the ability to create and edit maps, collect data, and analyze data. With its user-friendly interface and powerful features, Mobile Topographer is an essential tool for anyone who needs to collect and analyze data while on the go.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Mobile Topographer GIS on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Mobile Topographer GIS to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Mobile Topographer GIS and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Mobile Topographer GIS. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Mobile Topographer GIS.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.