A calendar widget is a small application that displays a monthly calendar on the user’s desktop. It can be used to keep track of appointments, birthdays, and other events.
Our goal is to help you get the Month: Calendar Widget for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Month: Calendar Widget Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Month: Calendar Widget is Candl Apps and they’ve done a great job at keeping Month: Calendar Widget simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Month: Calendar Widget under Productivity of Play Store. Month: Calendar Widget’s latest version is null with an impressive user base of over 2191954. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.0 shows how people love Month: Calendar Widget.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Month: Calendar Widget is Mar 3, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Month: Calendar Widget on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Month: Calendar Widget App Overview and Details
Month is a collection of modern, beautiful and useful Calendar widgets.
● Beautiful widgets with over 80 hand-crafted themes.
● Integrate seamlessly into any home screen layout you’re currently using.
● Display calendar events.
● Display friend’s birthdays.
● Supports lunar calendar.
● Quickly browse your agenda / todo list from widget.
● Choose which calendars you would like to show.
● Fast, modern and intuitive UI with Material design.
♥ Made with love ♥
Features of Month: Calendar Widget for PC
-Beautiful widgets with over 80 hand-crafted themes.
-Integrate seamlessly into any home screen layout you’re currently using.
-Display calendar events.
-Display friend’s birthdays.
-Supports lunar calendar.
-Quickly browse your agenda / todo list from widget.
-Choose which calendars you would like to show.
-Fast, modern and intuitive UI with Material design.
Whats New In this Month: Calendar Widget?
– Fix bug recurring events do not shown.
↑ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ↑
Enjoy using our application? Giving a nice rating will help and motivate us a lot!
Download & Install Month: Calendar Widget For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Month: Calendar Widget app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Month: Calendar Widget app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Month: Calendar Widget will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Month: Calendar Widget on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Month: Calendar Widget On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Candl Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 3, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Overall, I really enjoyed working on the Calendar Widget application. It was a fun project and I learned a lot. I think the application is really useful and I’m glad I was able to create it.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Month: Calendar Widget for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Month: Calendar Widget, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Month: Calendar Widget to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Month: Calendar Widget and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Month: Calendar Widget. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Month: Calendar Widget.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.