Morse code is a system of communication that uses pulses of light or sound to represent letters and numbers. It was developed in the early 1800s by Samuel Morse and is still used today by some amateur radio enthusiasts.
Our goal is to help you get the Morse Code for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Morse Code Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Morse Code is predefault and they’ve done a great job at keeping Morse Code simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Morse Code under Tools of Play Store. Morse Code’s latest version is 1.0.7 with an impressive user base of over 1437044. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.4 shows how people love Morse Code.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Morse Code is Feb 19, 2020 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Morse Code on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Morse Code App Overview and Details
Translate text into morse code and vice-versa.
Morse Code is a useful tool for translating text into morse code and vice-versa. You can translate your message to morse codes and share it with your friend easily.
• Real-time translation
• Translate morse to text and vice-versa
• Uses the International Morse Code standard
• You can use the flashlight to transmit morse code
• Sound and vibration feedback
• You can copy your results and paste anything as input
• Share results with other applications
Features of Morse Code for PC
1. Morse Code is a real-time translation tool that allows you to convert text into Morse Code and vice versa.
2. The app uses the International Morse Code standard.
3. You can use the flashlight to transmit Morse Code.
4. The app gives you sound and vibration feedback.
5. You can copy your results and paste anything as input.
6. The app allows you to share your results with other applications.
7. The app is easy to use.
8. The app is free.
9. The app is available on Google Play and the App Store.
10. The app has a 4.5 star rating on Google Play and a 5 star rating on the App Store.
Whats New In this Morse Code?
Download & Install Morse Code For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Morse Code app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Morse Code app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Morse Code will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Morse Code on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Morse Code On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 19, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Morse Code was an important means of communication before the widespread use of the telephone and the Internet. It is still used by some amateur radio enthusiasts today. Morse Code is a series of dots and dashes that represent letters of the alphabet. It can be sent over voice or radio signals.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Morse Code for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Morse Code, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Morse Code to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Morse Code and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Morse Code. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Morse Code.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.