Morse Code Transmitter is a device used to transmit text messages in Morse code. It consists of a keyboard, a transmitter, and an antenna. The user types in the text message on the keyboard, and the transmitter sends the signal to the antenna, which broadcasts it out. Morse Code Transmitter is a great way to communicate with others who know Morse code.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Morse Code Transmitter for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Morse Code Transmitter For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Morse Code Transmitter for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Morse Code Transmitter.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Morse Code Transmitter on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Morse Code Transmitter and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Morse Code Transmitter on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Morse Code Transmitter On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||IT HK SERVICE LIMITED|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 1, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Morse Code Transmitter Andorid App Summary
The Morse Code Transmitter was developed by the popular developer agency named IT HK SERVICE LIMITED. They have the Morse Code Transmitter in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 11247 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 2.8 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Morse Code Transmitter latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Mar 1, 2019 was the last date the Morse Code Transmitter was updated with new features. If you want to use the Morse Code Transmitter on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Morse Code Transmitter using the emulator later on.
Morse Code Transmitter App Overview and Details
– Transmit message to Morse code
– Translate Morse code to meaningful message
– Cheat sheet for you to learn Morse Code
– Include SOS Morse Code
– Share Morse code result by sound
– Share Morse code result by vibration
– Share Morse code result by text
Morse Code is brought to you by MobPage, an Innovative Mobile Application Consultancy & Developer under iGears Technology Limited (iGears).
Features of Morse Code Transmitter for PC
1. Morse Code translator that converts text to Morse code and vice versa
2. SOS Morse Code included
3. Share Morse code results by sound, vibration, or text
4. Includes a cheat sheet to help learn Morse Code
5. Transmit messages to Morse code
6. Morse Code translator is easy to use and navigate
7. Keeps track of your recent translations for easy reference
8. Convenient and portable – take Morse Code translator with you wherever you go
9. Ideal for students, professionals, and anyone who wants to learn Morse Code
10. Free to download and use!
Whats New In this Morse Code Transmitter?
Morse code transmitter is an application that enables users to type in Morse code and transmit the text through a Bluetooth or USB connection. The app can also be used to receive Morse code transmissions. This app is a great tool for learning Morse code and for communicating with others who know Morse code.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Morse Code Transmitter of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Morse Code Transmitter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Morse Code Transmitter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Morse Code Transmitter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Morse Code Transmitter.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.