Moto Simulator is an online game that allows players to experience the thrill of riding a motorcycle without having to leave the comfort of their home. The game is set up like a real world motorcycle simulator, with different levels and courses to choose from. Players can also customize their bike and rider to their liking. The realistic graphics and physics of the game make it an addicting and thrilling experience for motorcycle enthusiasts and novices alike.
The technical specifications of the Moto Simulator for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Moto Simulator Andorid App Summary
Moto Simulator was developed by Progimax and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Moto Simulator from Google Play store under the Casual category. The latest version of Moto Simulator is null on Play store with total users of 37344876. The Moto Simulator app has a user rating of 3.9 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Moto Simulator is Dec 18, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Moto Simulator on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Moto Simulator App Overview and Details
Play with this realistic motorcycle throttle simulator! You simulate motor acceleration and deceleration. Tilt your phone to control acceleration or rotate it as a real bike throttle!
Go to motorcycle racing with your friends!
You can choose between multiple sounds, enable/disable vibration, flash (if you have a supported device) change background color…
Features of Moto Simulator for PC
1. Realistic throttle simulation.
2. Tilt phone to control acceleration.
3. Rotate phone to control acceleration.
4. Multiple sound choices.
5. Vibration enabled/disabled.
6. Flashlight enabled/disabled.
7. Background color change.
8. Racing mode with friends.
9. Customizable settings.
10. Fun and exciting motorcycle throttle simulator!
How To Install & Download Moto Simulator For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Moto Simulator for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Moto Simulator.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Moto Simulator on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Moto Simulator and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Moto Simulator on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Moto Simulator On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 18, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Moto Simulator?
Fix some bugs
Moto Simulator is an excellent application for motorcycle enthusiasts. It provides a realistic experience of riding a motorcycle and allows users to customize their bike. The application is well-made and easy to use. It is a great way to improve your motorcycle skills or just have some fun.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Moto Simulator on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Moto Simulator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Moto Simulator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Moto Simulator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Moto Simulator.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.