Instant Deck Tech is a series on MTGGoldfish where we take a look at a new, interesting, and powerful Magic: The Gathering deck. The deck we’ll be featuring today is Mono-White Aggro.
Installing and using the MTG Instant for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
MTG Instant Andorid App Summary
Martin Schweiger has developed the MTG Instant application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Card category on Play Store. MTG Instant has over 32116 users with a great 3.5 rating overall. The latest version of MTG Instant is currently 4.1.
The latest upstate time of the MTG Instant is Oct 21, 2021, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the MTG Instant on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
MTG Instant App Overview and Details
the perfect tool for all players of card game Magic.
This is for the Community – HAVE FUN!
Fast card search:
– always up to date, background autoupdate
– fast search with alternative language selection
– detailed card information, all sets, all images, rules to single cards, card legalities
– live price requests (current, trend, foil prices)
– add cards to my decks or list with one click
– random card requests
– power search: extended search engine with huge filter possibilities
– rule search: textual search in all rules
my deck lists:
– easy to use and deck management
– categorize your decks (e.g. commander, standard, modern, casual)
– sort decks by date, name or decktype
– fast card search in all decks
– import decklists from .dec or .txt files or by easy text copy-paste and auto-analyse text to decklist.
– mighty deck editor for all your deck conserns
– fast search for any card in deck
– visual deck analysis with mana, color and type distribution
– many sort and group functions (e.g. card types, mana costs, card tags, colors)
– different views on decks by listview, compact view or grid image view
– manage deck main- and sideboard
– export deck in different formats and share it with any application that can handle text, html or .dec files (e.g. add to dropbox, send by whats app)
– add custom tags to your deck cards
– generate start hand from deck
my card lists:
– manage all your card lists.
– fast search in all your lists for a card
– share lists or part of lists with the world
– predefined list types “collection”, “checklist” and “cube” with special handling according to list type
– import lists from any supported type
– add cards from your lists to your decks in no time
– you got a fancy idea for your personal card? No problem – use the integratated card editor and design whatever you feel like!
– share your designs with your friends by easy image export
– let your imagination run wild!
– imporve your draft skills with this mighty mobile draft engine.
– choose from any draftable set available
– create your own draft pools (e.g block draft)
– show draft pick info from live server data to support and improve your draft pick decissions!
– show my draft deck any time by switching to draft deck view
– sort draft deck by average pick number
– test your draft deck with the battlefield engine!
– open booster from any set
– create your own sealed card pools and create a sealed deck
– get quick card infos for all cards in your pool
– improve your skills in sealed draft!
– test your decks in this mobile game emulator
– choose two decks from your deck list and start a quick game
– simulation of all game zones (library, hand, battlefield, graveyard, exil, stack)
– simulation of all round steps
– play, attack, block, cast spells, manipulate library, track life, create tokens or counters, manipulate card data, tap or untap cards
– manage your personal play round and add favorite players, track game duels or whole tournaments
– tournament editor with many options (swiss, random rounds, each against all, round timer, tournament type and much more)
. lifetracker for tracking your games
– get statistics of all your games, tournaments for all your favorite players and share results as images with your friends
Features of MTG Instant for PC
|App Name:||MTG Instant On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Martin Schweiger|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 21, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install MTG Instant On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing MTG Instant on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the MTG Instant. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the MTG Instant, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this MTG Instant?
Update file storage handling – now all decks, players, stats should be stored again
Support for new mtgjson API v 5
Updates of newer sets should work again
MTG Instant is an app that allows users to trade Magic: The Gathering cards with each other. It is simple to use and easy to navigate. With MTG Instant, users can search for specific cards, view trade offers, and make trades with other users. The app is fast and reliable, and it makes trading cards easy and fun.
Did the guide help you download and install the MTG Instant for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the MTG Instant, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This MTG Instant to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MTG Instant and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the MTG Instant. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MTG Instant.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.