Birds have always been a fascination of mine and when I was younger, I begged my parents for a pet bird. When I was given the opportunity to manage an aviary, I was ecstatic! The aviary is home to a variety of birds, from parakeets to macaws. I take great pride in caring for these birds and providing a safe and healthy environment for them. I am constantly learning about the different species of birds and their behaviors. It is truly a passion of mine and I love sharing my knowledge with others.
We will help you download the My Birds – Aviary Manager for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install My Birds – Aviary Manager on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the My Birds – Aviary Manager on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the My Birds – Aviary Manager, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the My Birds – Aviary Manager, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the My Birds – Aviary Manager appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the My Birds – Aviary Manager by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the My Birds – Aviary Manager on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||My Birds – Aviary Manager On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Daniel Medina|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 30, 2022|
|Get it On:|
My Birds – Aviary Manager Andorid App Summary
Daniel Medina is the developer of the My Birds – Aviary Manager, and they have the app under the Productivity of Google Play Store. The latest version of the My Birds – Aviary Manager from them is 6.2.1 with over 69560 users under the hood. With a 4.2 rating, the My Birds – Aviary Manager is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the My Birds – Aviary Manager is May 30, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the My Birds – Aviary Manager on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
My Birds – Aviary Manager App Overview and Details
“My Birds” is the most comprehensive app for avian management. Forget about lost paper chips where you can’t find anything, chaotic calculus sheets and notes in calendars. With “My Birds” to easily manage all birds, couples and eggs. Main features:
Unlimited number of birds, pairings and species.
Automatic notifications for hatching eggs.
Follow-up of genealogies and consanguinity.
Purchases and sales.
Advanced search for birds and couples.
System cloud backup and recovery. You can change your phone without losing your data.
Export app data to Google Spreadhseet.
“My BIrds” is completely free and does not require internet connection (except for making and recovering backups) or user registration.
Features of My Birds – Aviary Manager for PC
1. The app has a comprehensive database of avian information.
2. The app is easy to use and manage.
3. The app notifies users when eggs hatch.
4. The app has a genealogy and consanguinity follow-up feature.
5. The app tracks bird purchases and sales.
6. The app tracks bird expenses.
7. The app has an advanced search feature.
8. The app has a statistics feature.
9. The app has a picture gallery.
10. The app can be exported to Google Spreadsheets.
Whats New In this My Birds – Aviary Manager?
I have enjoyed managing my birds in the aviary. I have learned a lot about the birds and their behavior. I have also enjoyed watching the birds interact with each other. I have been able to identify the different species of birds in the aviary and learn about their habits. I have also been able to learn about bird nutrition. I have been able to keep the aviary clean and the birds healthy. I have also been able to observe the birds in their natural environment. I have
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the My Birds – Aviary Manager? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This My Birds – Aviary Manager to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for My Birds – Aviary Manager and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the My Birds – Aviary Manager. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the My Birds – Aviary Manager.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.