In this blood pressure logbook, you will track your blood pressure readings over time. This can help you and your doctor see any patterns and determine if you need to make any changes to your medications or treatment plan.
The latest My Blood pressure Logbook for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
My Blood pressure Logbook Andorid App Summary
Kernel Panic Soft has developed the My Blood pressure Logbook for Android. You can find it under the Medical category on Play Store. Since its inception, My Blood pressure Logbook has got over 102366+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.1 rating and the latest version of it is 2.6
The latest update of My Blood pressure Logbook is Aug 9, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
My Blood pressure Logbook App Overview and Details
My Blood Pressure Logbook it’s an excellent app, that allows you track your Blood pressure measurements and prevent or control hypertension.
• Unlimited records of Blood pressure measurements with fields: Systolic, diastolic, pulse, date, position, extremity and a note.
• See every measurement individually.
• Stats of your measurements: Highest, lowest and Median Blood pressure in certain period.
• Interactive charts.
• Export your data in a CSV file and send it via e-mail or store it to see it in Excel.
• Simple and Clean GUI with big text for elderly people.
Features of My Blood pressure Logbook for PC
1. Unlimited records of Blood pressure measurements
2. Interactive charts
3. Export your data in a CSV file
4. Simple and Clean GUI
5. Stats of your measurements
6. Highest, lowest and Median Blood pressure in certain period
7. See every measurement individually
8. Prevent or control hypertension
9. Send data via e-mail
10. Store data to see it in Excel
Install “My Blood pressure Logbook” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the My Blood pressure Logbook on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the My Blood pressure Logbook app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install My Blood pressure Logbook.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||My Blood pressure Logbook On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Kernel Panic Soft|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 9, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this My Blood pressure Logbook?
Improved support for Android 9
I have been using the My Blood Pressure Logbook application to track my blood pressure for the past few months. The application has been very helpful in tracking my blood pressure and identifying any trends. I have been able to use the information from the application to discuss my blood pressure with my doctor and to make changes to my lifestyle that have helped to lower my blood pressure. I would recommend the application to anyone who is looking to track their blood pressure.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the My Blood pressure Logbook for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This My Blood pressure Logbook to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for My Blood pressure Logbook and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the My Blood pressure Logbook. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the My Blood pressure Logbook.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.