My GPS coordinates is a website that provides users with their current location and latitude and longitude coordinates. The website is a useful tool for hikers, campers, and anyone who wants to know their location in the wilderness. My GPS coordinates also has a blog that provides tips and tricks for using a GPS device and information on the latest GPS technology.
Installing and using the My GPS Coordinates for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
My GPS Coordinates Andorid App Summary
Android Apps & Tools has developed the My GPS Coordinates application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Productivity category on Play Store. My GPS Coordinates has over 2986421 users with a great 4.2 rating overall. The latest version of My GPS Coordinates is currently 5.06.
The latest upstate time of the My GPS Coordinates is Aug 16, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the My GPS Coordinates on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
My GPS Coordinates App Overview and Details
Share your GPS location with ease via email, text message or social media.
Find your current location on Maps with just one click.
Be aware that GPS does not work well indoors, so try to use it outside most of the time.
Latitude and longitude are displayed in both decimal format and one of following:
– DMS degrees, minutes and seconds sexagesimal
– DDM degrees and decimal minutes
– DD decimal degrees
– UTM Universal Transverse Mercator
– MGRS Military Grid Reference System
Internet connection is not needed but it’s helpful to get better accuracy.
– You can take a photo from your current geographical position and then share it with friends and family
– Copy data to clipboard
– Share current location with your friends
– Send a text message with your current location with only one click
– Save your current location and browse it later
– Check your current location on Maps
– Share saved locations or view them on Maps
– Save photos in history
– Adjust photo overlay settings to your need such as text color, font size and text position
– Export or import your data from other device, even from other system
– Export your data to popular GPX and KML formats
– Application is compatible with material design guidelines
Data is based on WGS84.
Accuracy depends on quality of GPS hardware in your device as well as outside weather conditions.
Features of My GPS Coordinates for PC
-Share GPS location with ease
-Find your current location on Maps with one click
-Be aware that GPS does not work well indoors
-Copy data to clipboard
-Share current location with friends
-Send a text message with your current location with one click
-Save your current location and browse it later
-Check your current location on Maps
-Share saved locations or view them on Maps
-Save photos in history
-Adjust photo overlay settings to your need
-Export or import your data
-Export your data to GPX and KML formats
-Application is compatible with material design guidelines
|App Name:||My GPS Coordinates On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Android Apps & Tools|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install My GPS Coordinates On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing My GPS Coordinates on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the My GPS Coordinates. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the My GPS Coordinates, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this My GPS Coordinates?
Now you can export all your saved locations to KML and GPX.
We also added a new format that allows you to export all data and images, so later you can import them back or send them to your friend.
Added option to customize image quality. You can save space on storage, by modifying it.
Fixed all bugs and minor issues.
I have created a GPS Coordinates application that allows users to track their location and save it as a coordinate. I have found this application to be very useful and helpful. I have enjoyed creating it and I am glad that I was able to help people with it.
Did the guide help you download and install the My GPS Coordinates for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the My GPS Coordinates, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This My GPS Coordinates to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for My GPS Coordinates and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the My GPS Coordinates. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the My GPS Coordinates.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.