A GPS odometer is a device that calculates and displays the distance travelled by a vehicle, using signals from GPS satellites. It can be installed as a standalone device or as part of a larger system including a GPS receiver, odometer and mapping software.
This article is all about helping you get to know the My GPS Odometer for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||My GPS Odometer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Android Apps & Tools|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Jun 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
My GPS Odometer Andorid App Summary
The My GPS Odometer was developed by the popular developer agency named Android Apps & Tools. They have the My GPS Odometer in the Maps & Navigation category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.38, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 197938 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With My GPS Odometer latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jun 22, 2022 was the last date the My GPS Odometer was updated with new features. If you want to use the My GPS Odometer on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the My GPS Odometer using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download My GPS Odometer For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the My GPS Odometer using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the My GPS Odometer on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for My GPS Odometer here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of My GPS Odometer for PC
-Record more than one trip
-Measure burned calories
-Pause/resume for each trip
-Start each trip separately
-Block system which prevents clicking by mistake
-Distance in degrees, minutes and seconds sexgesimal
-Distance in degrees and decimal minutes
-Distance in decimal degrees
-UTM Universal Transverse Mercator
My GPS Odometer App Overview and Details
GPS Odometer is an application which allows you to measure distance.
It might be useful during driving a car, running, walking or even doing gardening.
You can also record more than one trip to record multiple data. What’s more, out application counts for burned calories.
– Do not try to test the application by pacing around in the same small area.
– Satellite based GPS location does not work well indoors or near large structures.
Many apps use network based location because it does work indoors, but
it is not accurate enough for use with this app. If the location icon is
not solid in your status bar, that means your PHONE can’t acquire a
satellite GPS fix in that area.
– Share your trip with friends and family
– Works in the background with simple notifications showing time and distance
– more accurate comparing to other apps
– includes pause/resume for each trip
– each trip can be started separately
– includes a blocking system which prevent from clicking by mistake
– includes displacement
– approximates distance travelled in some GPS dead spots such as driving through a
tunnel by adding the as-a-bird flies distance to your trip.
– added simply changing views from distance to calories
– choose between average or current speed
– receive notifications at given distance intervals
– receive a notification to turn off after no movement for some time
– keep screen awake
– 4 coordinate formats:
– DMS degrees, minutes and seconds sexgesimal
– DMM degrees and decimal minutes
– DD decimal degrees
– UTM Universal Transverse Mercator
Distance units include:
– nautical miles
Speed units include:
– kilometres per hour
– miles per hour
– nautical miles per hour
– meters per second
– feet per second
Whats New In this My GPS Odometer?
Minor changes and bug fixes.
With my GPS odometer application, I am able to track my distance traveled, as well as my average speed. I can also see a map of my journey, with the route highlighted. This is a great tool for me to use when I am cycling or running, as it allows me to keep track of my progress and see how I am improving.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the My GPS Odometer of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This My GPS Odometer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for My GPS Odometer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the My GPS Odometer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the My GPS Odometer.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.