Farmington is a historic town in Hartford County, Connecticut, United States. The population was 18,573 at the 2010 census. Farmington was settled in 1640 by a party of Puritans led by Reverend Thomas Hooker, who is considered the founder of Hartford. The town was the birthplace of General Israel Putnam, a hero of the American Revolution, and of Horace Bushnell, a theologian and educator. The town was also the home of the first American-made automobile, the Stanley Steamer.
This article is all about helping you get to know the My Town : Farm for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download My Town : Farm For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the My Town : Farm on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the My Town : Farm, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the My Town : Farm app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
My Town : Farm Andorid App Summary
Under the Educational category on Google Play store, My Town : Farm has over 25906 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. My Town Games Ltd has developed the My Town : Farm and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.18.
Until this latest version, My Town : Farm has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.2. This latest version was last updated on Dec 23, 2021 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the My Town : Farm on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||My Town : Farm On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||My Town Games Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 23, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of My Town : Farm for PC
1. Farm includes 6 different locations for players to explore.
2. There are new characters to meet and play with in the Farm.
3. The game saves the players progress, so they can pick up and play from where they left off.
4. There are many new items to discover and interact with in the Farm.
5. The game includes a Mix N Match machine that creates new items from the items players collect from the Farm.
6. The game features multitouch, so players can play together on the same screen.
7. The game is recommended for kids aged 4-12.
8. My Town games are safe to play even when parents are out of the room.
9. Older kids can play alone or with a friend using the new multitouch feature.
10. My Town games connect with other My Town games, so players can move items and characters seamlessly between them.
My Town : Farm App Overview and Details
* Pay once & Play forever + receive FREE updates! No ads and no IAP *
Feed the animals, Gather the eggs, Grow the bees and harvest the fields. My Town : Farm is all about you having fun in the countryside. With all new characters you’ll get to play in the Farmers House and Fields, discover the different activities at the barn and visit the farmers market.
Connected Game – This game connects to other My Town games ( listed below )
– 6 different locations to play around in at the farm.
– New characters to add to your My Town collection
– Save state, no matter what you do, when you come back your setup will remain
– New clothing, New foods, A Cat with an attitude And lots of fun items to interact with
– Endless playability options and extremely long playing time
– Mix N Match machine that creates new items from the farms products you collected.
– Multi touch feature – You can play together on the same screen.
* WHAT DOES CONNECTED GAMES MEAN?
Connected games allow you to move items and character seamlessly between them as if it was one big dollhouse game made out of smaller locations. Want to bring the witch of a quick visit at the farm? How about bringing the old farmer to your home at My Town : Home?
Connected games are: My Town : Home ( Free to download ), My Town : Pets, My Town Museum, My Town Haunted house.
We are working hard connecting all of my town games, and we shall release monthly updates for older games as they get connected.
RECOMMENDED AGE GROUP
Kids 4-12: My Town games are safe to play even when parents are out of the room. Younger kids will enjoy playing together with there parents while the older kids can play alone or with a friend using our new multitouch feature!
Whats New In this My Town : Farm?
We have fixed a crucial bug and made some optimisations. Please make sure to update all My Town games in order to keep the sharing between them.Thank you!
My Town: Farm is a great game for kids who love spending time outdoors and learning about agriculture. The app is easy to use and helps children learn about the crops that are grown in their area, as well as how to care for farm animals. My Town: Farm is a great way to introduce kids to the farming lifestyle, and it can help them develop an appreciation for the food that they eat.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the My Town : Farm of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This My Town : Farm to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for My Town : Farm and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the My Town : Farm. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the My Town : Farm.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.