It was a typical day at school. I was sitting in my math class, doodling on a piece of paper, when my teacher asked me to pay attention. I looked up and saw that she was writing on the board. I tried to focus on the equation she was writing, but my mind was elsewhere. I was thinking about what I was going to do when I got home. I had a lot of homework to do.
I was zoning out, when my teacher asked me a question. I didn’t hear her. She asked me again, and this time I answered. I didn’t know what she had asked me, but I didn’t want to look like I was dumb, so I just said something.
This article is all about helping you get to know the My Town : School for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download My Town : School For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the My Town : School on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the My Town : School, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the My Town : School app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
My Town : School Andorid App Summary
Under the Educational category on Google Play store, My Town : School has over 605694 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. My Town Games Ltd has developed the My Town : School and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.90.
Until this latest version, My Town : School has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.4. This latest version was last updated on Dec 23, 2021 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the My Town : School on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||My Town : School On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||My Town Games Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 23, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of My Town : School for PC
1. 9 brand new locations to explore
2. 10 experiments to play with and learn from in science class
3. 8 musical instruments to play
4. 11 new multicultural kids characters
5. 7 brand new adult characters, including 3 different teachers, a coach, new parents to choose from, and a grumpy principal!
6. Safe to play even when parents are out of the room
7. Promotes creativity and open ended play
8. Introduces environments and experiences for hours of imaginative play
9. Offices in Israel, Spain, Romania, and the Philippines
10. For more information, please visit www.my-town.com
My Town : School App Overview and Details
The bell is ringing at the My Town : School! Let your child show you what they’re in their classroom by visiting the My Town classroom. Do your children play an instrument? Let them play some music for you in the My Town music class where they can learn notes and play the piano, strum along to some tunes on the guitar or make some noise on the drums! Become a mad scientist in the science lab, but don’t miss the Tesla before you head out to the school yard where the coach will teach a variety of sports like tennis, baseball, basketball and even badminton!
*9 brand new locations
*10 experiments to play with and learn from in science class
*8 musical instruments
*11 new multicultural kids characters all set to learn and play!
*7 brand new adult characters including a three different teachers, a coach, new parents to choose from and even a grumpy principal!
RECOMMENDED AGE GROUP
Kids 4-12: My Town games are safe to play even when parents are out of the room.
ABOUT MY TOWN
The My Town Games studio designs digital dollhouse-like games that promote creativity and open ended play for your children all over the world. Loved by children and parents alike, My Town games introduce environments and experiences for hours of imaginative play. The company has offices in Israel, Spain, Romania and the Philippines. For more information, please visit www.my-town.com
Whats New In this My Town : School?
We have fixed a crucial bug and made some optimisations. Please make sure to update all My Town games in order to keep the sharing between them.Thank you!
After much deliberation, I have decided to attend the local community college. It is close to home and offers the courses I need to complete my degree. I am excited to begin my academic journey and to be part of the school community.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the My Town : School of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This My Town : School to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for My Town : School and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the My Town : School. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the My Town : School.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.