A vegetable garden is a garden where vegetables are grown. The garden may be located next to the house, in the back yard, or on the roof.
This article is all about helping you get to know the My Vegetable Garden GLEYCO for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||My Vegetable Garden GLEYCO On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 20, 2020|
|Get it On:|
My Vegetable Garden GLEYCO Andorid App Summary
The My Vegetable Garden GLEYCO was developed by the popular developer agency named Gleyco. They have the My Vegetable Garden GLEYCO in the Lifestyle category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 6.5.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 212906 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With My Vegetable Garden GLEYCO latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
May 20, 2020 was the last date the My Vegetable Garden GLEYCO was updated with new features. If you want to use the My Vegetable Garden GLEYCO on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the My Vegetable Garden GLEYCO using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download My Vegetable Garden GLEYCO For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the My Vegetable Garden GLEYCO using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the My Vegetable Garden GLEYCO on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for My Vegetable Garden GLEYCO here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of My Vegetable Garden GLEYCO for PC
1. A wide variety of vegetables to choose from, with detailed information.
2. The ability to create your own vegetables.
3. A moon calendar that helps your vegetables grow better.
4. A virtual plot of land to help you plan your garden.
5. Works offline.
6. Lots of helpful gardening tips.
7. Vegetables that follow the moon cycle.
8. A large panel of vegetable choices.
9. Fully functioning offline.
10. Suitable for beginners, amateurs, and experts.
My Vegetable Garden GLEYCO App Overview and Details
You are a beginner, amateur, or expert this application can help you!
My Vegetable Garden is a garden management Application.
You can choose among a large panel of vegetable with detailled information.
If you don’t find your seed, you simply can create your own vegetable thanks to the “vegetable editor” !
There is also a moon calendar, and your vegetable will follow moon cycle to grow better.
You will be helped as well by a virtual plot of land where you can plant your seeds as if you were into your garden !
This App is fully working offline
Whats New In this My Vegetable Garden GLEYCO?
– New design
– Bugs fixed
Update history :
– Notifications improvements
– Possibility to create several parcels
– Parcels can be modified to one-day accuracy
– Units of lenght
– Addition of plant option.
– Addition of watering.
– Planning of sowing on any day.
– Performance optimization
I was really excited to start my vegetable garden, but I didn’t realize how much work it would be. I’ve been working on it every day for the past week and it’s finally starting to look like a garden. I can’t wait to start picking vegetables from it!
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the My Vegetable Garden GLEYCO of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This My Vegetable Garden GLEYCO to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for My Vegetable Garden GLEYCO and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the My Vegetable Garden GLEYCO. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the My Vegetable Garden GLEYCO.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.