I have been using My WiFi for a while now and I absolutely love it! I don’t know what I would do without it. It has made my life so much easier. I don’t have to worry about being connected to the internet anymore. My WiFi has really come in handy.
Our goal is to help you get the My WiFi Trial Version for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
My WiFi Trial Version Andorid App Summary
The developer of the My WiFi Trial Version is Roei Tabak and they’ve done a great job at keeping My WiFi Trial Version simple yet highly interactive. You can find the My WiFi Trial Version under Tools of Play Store. My WiFi Trial Version’s latest version is 1.015 with an impressive user base of over 29149. Besides, the overall user rating of 3.8 shows how people love My WiFi Trial Version.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the My WiFi Trial Version is Aug 20, 2017 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the My WiFi Trial Version on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
My WiFi Trial Version App Overview and Details
Everything about your wi-fi connection in one place.
This is the free version of the paid app, if you want to get all the features please consider buy it.
* Shows icon with notification including details on your connection.
* Choose whether to show notification, even when there is no Wi-Fi connection
* Customize what data is visible on the notifications
* Sounds alerts on connecting wi-fi events.
* Helps detect problems with your connection.
* Supports new 802.11ad 60 Ghz standard, shows channel and frequency on top of 2.4Ghz & 5Ghz as well.
* Shows since when you’re disconnected / connected from Wi-Fi.
* Shows the max Wi-Fi speed with the current connection.
* What is my ip? – always know your ip address when connected to wifi.
* Writes Wi-Fi events to log
Using the log option on the paid version you can:
* Find problems with your wifi connection.
* Easily see when you left or got to your home network.
* Detect if all the access points on your network act as they should.
Does not affect battery life at all!
Features of My WiFi Trial Version for PC
1. Shows an icon with notification of wi-fi connection details.
2. Choose whether to show notification even when there is no wi-fi connection.
3. Customize what data is visible on notifications.
4. Play sounds alerts on connecting to wi-fi events.
5. Detect problems with your connection.
6. Supports new 802.11ad 60 Ghz standard.
7. Shows channel and frequency on top of 2.4Ghz & 5Ghz.
8. Shows how long you’ve been disconnected or connected to wi-fi.
9. Shows the max wi-fi speed with the current connection.
10. Shows your IP address when connected to wi-fi.
Whats New In this My WiFi Trial Version?
* Added permissions for location in order to get data on wifi networks.
this is part of new android requirements in the new versions.
* Bugs fixed
Download & Install My WiFi Trial Version For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the My WiFi Trial Version app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the My WiFi Trial Version app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the My WiFi Trial Version will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed My WiFi Trial Version on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||My WiFi Trial Version On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Roei Tabak|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 20, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Overall, I really enjoyed using the My WiFi Trial Version application. It was easy to set up and use, and it provided me with a lot of helpful information about my network. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who is looking for a way to improve their network connection.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the My WiFi Trial Version for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the My WiFi Trial Version, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This My WiFi Trial Version to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for My WiFi Trial Version and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the My WiFi Trial Version. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the My WiFi Trial Version.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.