myDMX GO is a mobile app that allows users to control DMX lighting fixtures from their smartphone or tablet. The app can be used to create and save lighting scenes, as well as control individual lights and groups of lights. myDMX GO also includes a built-in library of lighting fixtures, which makes it easy to find the right light for the job.
We will help you download the myDMX GO for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install myDMX GO on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the myDMX GO on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the myDMX GO, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the myDMX GO, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the myDMX GO appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the myDMX GO by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the myDMX GO on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||myDMX GO On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||LIGHTINGSOFT AG|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
myDMX GO Andorid App Summary
LIGHTINGSOFT AG is the developer of the myDMX GO, and they have the app under the Entertainment of Google Play Store. The latest version of the myDMX GO from them is 1.2.53 with over 21626 users under the hood. With a 3.3 rating, the myDMX GO is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the myDMX GO is Jul 20, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the myDMX GO on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
myDMX GO App Overview and Details
ADJ’s myDMX GO is a revolutionary new lighting control system that is extremely powerful and incredibly easy to use. It combines a uniquely intuitive app-based control surface with a compact interface that connects wirelessly to an Android device and provides a standard 3-pin XLR output for connection to a lighting system.
The myDMX GO app requires zero programming but can be used to create stunning synchronized lightshows across any combination of lighting fixtures. It’s distinctive layout features two FX wheels – one for color chases and one for movements patterns – which each contain eight pre-programmed effects. These can be selected independently, customized (by altering the color palette, speed, size, shift and fan) and combined to create a vast number of different unique effects which can then be stored for instant recall to one of 50 user-defined presets. In a matter of seconds, incredible lighting displays can be easily created that would require hours of programming using traditional control systems.
With an extensive fixture library of 15,000+ profiles, the myDMX GO can be used to control all types of DMX lighting from any manufacturer. It is ideal for use by mobile entertainers as well as for small nightclubs, bars and leisure venues where a simple and easy to use lighting control system is required.
– Android Screen Sizes:
myDMX GO is designed to run on tablets with a screen size of 6.8 inches or higher.
myDMX GO has an experimental feature which has been designed to work on smaller screen sizes with a minimum height of 410 Density Independent Pixels (approx 64mm).
Dimensions are an approximation. For guaranteed compatibility we recommend an Android tablet with a screen size of 8 inches or higher.
– Android MIDI Specifications:
To use MIDI with your Android device, you need to be running a minimum OS of Android 6 (Marshmallow).
– Android USB Specifications:
If you wish to connect your Android phone or tablet to a myDMX GO using USB, and your myDMX GO is running the latest firmware (FW version 1.0 or greater), then you need to have at least Android 8.
If your phone or tablet is running Android 7.1 or lower, and you wish to use USB, then you need to use a special (older) firmware (FW version 0.26). You can install the appropriate version of Hardware Manager tools from the following locations:
Features of myDMX GO for PC
GO, you will need to have an Android device that supports USB OTG (On-The-Go).
– myDMX GO supports both 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency bands.
– myDMX GO has a wireless range of up to 100 feet (30 meters).
– myDMX GO includes a built-in 3-pin XLR output for connecting to a lighting system.
– myDMX GO has a library of 15,000+ fixtures from leading lighting manufacturers.
– myDMX GO is easy to use with an intuitive app-based control surface.
– myDMX GO can be used to create stunning synchronized lightshows across any combination of lighting fixtures.
– myDMX GO includes 50 user-defined presets for instant recall of your favorite effects.
– myDMX GO is the perfect lighting control system for mobile entertainers and small nightclubs, bars and leisure venues.
Whats New In this myDMX GO?
Fixed crash in virtual shutter controller, for certain fixtures.
In conclusion, myDMX GO is a powerful and easy-to-use lighting control app that is perfect for small to medium sized lighting rigs. It is well worth the price and is a great investment for any lighting professional.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the myDMX GO? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This myDMX GO to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for myDMX GO and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the myDMX GO. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the myDMX GO.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.