NetHack is a single player dungeon exploration game that runs on a wide variety of computer systems. It is a descendant of Rogue, one of the first dungeon exploration games. Like Rogue, NetHack features randomly generated maps, treasures, and creatures.
NetHack is noted for its high degree of difficulty and for its many quirks and strange features. For instance, NetHack features a wide variety of food items, most of which are poisonous, acidic, or otherwise harmful. It also features an elaborate system of magic, which allows players to cast spells, summon creatures, and perform other feats.
NetHack is one of the most popular and longest-running dungeon exploration games. It has been in development since the early 1980s and
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the NetHack For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
NetHack App Overview and Details
NetHack App Overview and Details
This is an Android port of NetHack: a classic roguelike game originally released in 1987.
* User-friendly interface
* 6 different tilesets to choose from
* Touch screen support
* Soft keyboard support
* Physical keyboard support
* Trackball support
* Optional Wizard mode
* Autokick feature
* Custom tilesets
* Lock View: do not center around character if map can fit on screen
* Hearse: enable players to share bones files over the internet
Download & Install NetHack For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the NetHack on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the NetHack on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired NetHack result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the NetHack will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the NetHack with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the NetHack on your PC.
|App Name:||NetHack On Your PC|
|Updated on:||May 19, 2019|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
NetHack Andorid App Summary
gurr is the developer of this NetHack application. It is listed under the Role Playing category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 295962+ users of this app. The NetHack app rating is currently 3.6.2.
It was last updated on May 19, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of NetHack for PC
1. User-friendly interface
2. 6 different tilesets to choose from
3. Touch screen support
4. Soft keyboard support
5. Physical keyboard support
6. Trackball support
7. Optional Wizard mode
8. Autokick feature
9. Custom tilesets
10. Lock View: do not center around character if map can fit on screen
Whats New In this NetHack?
Built on nethack 3.6.2
In conclusion, NetHack is an immensely complex and challenging application that rewards players for their perseverance. With countless hours of gameplay available, it is an excellent investment for any die-hard gamer.
This concludes our article on NetHack Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or NetHack for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This NetHack to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for NetHack and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the NetHack. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the NetHack.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.