Neurology is the study of the nervous system, which includes the brain, spinal cord, and nerves. Neurologists are doctors who specialize in diagnosing and treating disorders of the nervous system.
A neurology exam may include questions about the symptoms of various nervous system disorders, the diagnosis and treatment of these disorders, and the anatomy and functions of the nervous system.
The neurology exam may also include questions about specific neurological conditions, such as multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, and Alzheimer’s disease.
The neurology exam is an important part of the medical licensing process, and it is also used to assess the competence of doctors who are seeking to specialize in neurology.
A neurology exam review
In this article, we will show you how to download Neurology Exam Review & Practice Questions For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Neurology Exam Review & Practice Questions technical specifications first.
Neurology Exam Review & Practice Questions Andorid App Summary
Higher Learning Technologies Inc is the developer of this Neurology Exam Review & Practice Questions application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 27974+ users of this app. The Neurology Exam Review & Practice Questions app rating is currently 6.29.5586.
It was last updated on Aug 5, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Neurology Exam Review & Practice Questions for PC
1. 900+ practice questions with explanations
2. 1800+ practice questions
3. Detailed results tracking
4. Unlimted access to all 17 subject areas
5. Central Nervous System Anatomy
6. Vascular Disease
7. Critical Care Neurology
8. Infections of the Nervous System
9. Neoplastic Diseases
|App Name:||Neurology Exam Review & Practice Questions On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Higher Learning Technologies Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Neurology Exam Review & Practice Questions For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Neurology Exam Review & Practice Questions on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Neurology Exam Review & Practice Questions on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theNeurology Exam Review & Practice Questions in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Neurology Exam Review & Practice Questions on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Neurology Exam Review & Practice Questions running on your computer.
Neurology Exam Review & Practice Questions App Overview and Details
Neurology Exam Review Q&A is a comprehensive self-assessment tool with 900+ practice questions that highlight key concepts and must-know information in the neurology specialty. Designed for students, residents, and attending physicians, Neurology Exam Review Q&A is perfect for focused exam review or ongoing self-assessment!
Brought to you by Springer Publishing, and written by renown neurologist, Jonathan Howard, MD, this app provides you with all the great content from Dr. Howard’s book, Neurology Q&A Review, and then doubles the challenge with an additional 700 Q&A not found in the book.
Install the free version today and jump-start your studying! We have provided a limited free version of the content that you can try before deciding to upgrade.
Get your best value by upgrading to the Premium Version with a one time, in-app purchase. The Premium Version includes lifetime access to:
• 1800+ practice questions with explanations
• Thousands of images demonstrating what you’ll see in your practice
• Unlimited access to all 17 subject areas, including:
• Central Nervous System Anatomy
• Vascular Disease
• Critical Care Neurology
• Infections of the Nervous System
• Neoplastic Diseases
• Retina and Optic Nerve Diseases
• Neurogenetics and Pediatric Neurology
• Many more Premium categories!
• Detailed results tracking that shows your strongest and weakest areas
Neurology Exam Review Q&A is the perfect on-the-go study solution to help you prepare for your neurology exam. Get started for free!
Call us at 319-246-5299 and email us at [email protected] with any questions.
© Springer Publishing
Whats New In this Neurology Exam Review & Practice Questions?
Neurology is the study of the nervous system, which includes the brain, spinal cord, and nerves. A neurologist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the nervous system.
A neurology exam may include questions about the following:
-The structure and function of the nervous system
-How the nervous system is affected by diseases and injuries
-How to diagnose and treat neurologic conditions
A neurology exam may also include questions
This concludes our article on Neurology Exam Review & Practice Questions Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Neurology Exam Review & Practice Questions for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Neurology Exam Review & Practice Questions to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Neurology Exam Review & Practice Questions and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Neurology Exam Review & Practice Questions. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Neurology Exam Review & Practice Questions.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.