The New American Standard Bible (NASB) is a modern English translation of the Bible. It was first published in 1971. The NASB is a revision of the American Standard Version (ASV), published in 1901. The translators sought to produce a Bible that was both accurate and easy to read. The NASB is considered by many to be one of the most accurate translations available.
This article is all about helping you get to know the New American Standard Bible for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download New American Standard Bible For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the New American Standard Bible on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the New American Standard Bible, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the New American Standard Bible app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
New American Standard Bible Andorid App Summary
Under the Books & Reference category on Google Play store, New American Standard Bible has over 23286 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Tecarta, Inc. has developed the New American Standard Bible and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 8.0.2.
Until this latest version, New American Standard Bible has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.9. This latest version was last updated on Sep 10, 2020 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the New American Standard Bible on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||New American Standard Bible On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Tecarta, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Sep 10, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of New American Standard Bible for PC
New American Standard Bible App Overview and Details
The NASB Bible for Android
The FASTEST Bible app and most efficient way to read & study the Bible. Quickly navigate to any verse and easily access tools to help further your understanding of the Bible. Over 5 million downloads on both iOS and Android, and over 400,000 people reading their Bibles each week!
• Take Notes
• Highlight or Underline words & entire verses
• Bookmark Verses
• Add Margin Notes
• 4 types of Navigation (Scroll Wheel, 3-Tap, 2-Tap, & Keyboard)
• Full Screen Immersive Mode by a simple double tap (Android KitKat and higher)
• Folders to organize your notes & bookmarks
• Access Study Bibles & read the study notes beside the Bible
• Offline (No Internet connection required for downloaded Bibles)
• Red Letter text for Jesus’ words
• Search the Old & New Testament to find verses containing the entered keyword
• Night mode for low-lit reading areas
• History folder to access past 50 viewed verses
• Split-screen mode to read two Bible translations at once
• Share verses & notes via Google+, Facebook, Twitter, email, & SMS
• Bible talks to you! Text-to-Speech allows the Bible to be read to you out loud
• Change font size and font type
• Auto scroll allows the Bible to scroll automatically
• Backup all your purchases and created Bible data using a FREE TecartaBible.com account
• Cross References & Footnotes by long-pressing on dotted-underlined words & superscript letters
• Bibles (KJV, NIV, NLT, NKJV, ESV, GW, MSG, NCV, and more!)
• Commentaries (Matthew Henry’s Concise, Commentary Critical & Explanatory on the Whole Bible, John Wesley’s Explanatory Notes, John Gill’s Exposition on the Whole Bible, and more!)
• Study Bibles (NIV Study Bible, NKJV Study Bible, NIV Woman’s Study Bible, Lucado Life Lessons Bible, and more!)
• Devotionals (One Year Devos)
If you have suggestions, questions, or comments we would love to hear from you! Email us at [email protected]
If you need help or want to see all the features in your Tecarta Bible, please visit our Help website at http://tecartabible.com/help/
Whats New In this New American Standard Bible?
– bug fixes
The New American Standard Bible is an excellent application for those who are looking for an in-depth Bible study. It provides users with a wealth of resources, including verse search capabilities, translations, and commentaries. Additionally, the app is easy to use and can be customized to fit users’ needs.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the New American Standard Bible of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This New American Standard Bible to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for New American Standard Bible and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the New American Standard Bible. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the New American Standard Bible.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.