So, you want to download the Nice Simple Clock (Widget) for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Nice Simple Clock (Widget) Andorid App Summary
The Nice Simple Clock (Widget) is listed under the Personalization category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Nice Simple Clock (Widget) is nullium. The current version of Nice Simple Clock (Widget) is 1.9.4 with a total user count of 866326 and an overall user rating of 3.5.
Sep 13, 2019 was the last date the Nice Simple Clock (Widget) was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Nice Simple Clock (Widget) For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Nice Simple Clock (Widget) on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Nice Simple Clock (Widget) to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Nice Simple Clock (Widget). You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Nice Simple Clock (Widget) on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Nice Simple Clock (Widget) on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Nice Simple Clock (Widget) On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 13, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Nice Simple Clock (Widget) App Overview and Details
A simple yet customizable clock widget with colorful semi-transparent background
– Minimalistic style
– Colorful semi-transparent background (You have the complete control of the color, transparency, and even the roundness of the rounded edges / corners)
– Customizable text size, fatness, and color
– Customizable time and date formats
– Live preview of the customized clock in the setting screen
– Possibility to have more than one Nice Simple Clock widgets on the home screen, each with its own customization settings
– Custom time offset option for displaying time in different timezones
– Custom year offset option for special calendar systems
– Ability to launch any user-selected application (e.g. alarm clock) upon a click on the widget
– Different widget sizes support
– Battery-friendly design
How to use:
This is a widget for your homescreen (desktop). To use it, please follow these simple steps.
For newer versions of Android (e.g. 4.0), you may drag and drop a “Nice Simple Clock Widget” item from the Widgets tab of your app list to the homescreen. You may refer to this demonstration video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXAWx7gsJ-o
For older versions (e.g. 2.3.3) you can long press (i.e. tap and hold) on any empty space on your home screen, then select Widgets and choose a “Nice Simple Clock Widget” item.
Different widget items correspond to different widget sizes (e.g. 1×1, 2×2, etc.).
After adding the clock widget to your homescreen, tapping it will open the configuration window. You can add more than one “Nice Simple Clock Widget” to your homescreen and each of them can have its own unique settings.
*NOTE* If the time does not update properly, please exclude this widget from any task killer app that you might be using. You can also try to remove this widget from your homescreen and add it back again, and see if it solves the problem.
Features of Nice Simple Clock (Widget) for PC
Whats New In this Nice Simple Clock (Widget)?
– Removed links to my other apps
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Nice Simple Clock (Widget) on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Nice Simple Clock (Widget) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Nice Simple Clock (Widget) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Nice Simple Clock (Widget). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Nice Simple Clock (Widget).
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.