The Night Clock is a unique timepiece that is designed to be used at night. It is a battery-powered clock with a back-lit display that makes it easy to see in the dark. The Night Clock has a large, easy-to-read display that shows the time, date, and day of the week. It also has a built-in alarm clock that can be set to wake you up in the morning.
The technical specifications of the Night clock for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Night clock Andorid App Summary
Night clock was developed by sid and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Night clock from Google Play store under the Personalization category. The latest version of Night clock is notifications on Play store with total users of 144782. The Night clock app has a user rating of 4.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Night clock is May 17, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Night clock on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Night clock App Overview and Details
This is a very simple and comfortable night clock.
– cares for phone’s battery
– displays the remaining battery charge
– has several styles and colors of digits
– you can change the brightness
P.S. The app is made in couple of days for beloved wife.
Features of Night clock for PC
– Displays remaining battery charge on phone
– Cares for phone’s battery life
– Several styles and colors of digits to choose from
– Change brightness to personal preference
How To Install & Download Night clock For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Night clock for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Night clock.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Night clock on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Night clock and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Night clock on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Night clock On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 17, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Night clock?
The app has notification support now (tap upper-left corner to enable).
Some issues went away, new ones appeared.
Night Clock is an excellent application that helps you sleep better by tracking your sleep cycles and providing helpful information about your sleep habits. I highly recommend Night Clock to anyone who wants to get a better night’s sleep!
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Night clock on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Night clock to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Night clock and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Night clock. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Night clock.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.