#OEKAKI SUPPLE100 is a series of drawing tips to help you improve your drawing skills. The tips are easy to follow and can be applied to any type of drawing.
So, you want to download the #OEKAKI SUPPLE100 drawing-tips for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
#OEKAKI SUPPLE100 drawing-tips Andorid App Summary
The #OEKAKI SUPPLE100 drawing-tips is listed under the Education category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the #OEKAKI SUPPLE100 drawing-tips is natnag. The current version of #OEKAKI SUPPLE100 drawing-tips is 0.0.28 with a total user count of 53870 and an overall user rating of 4.5.
Nov 10, 2016 was the last date the #OEKAKI SUPPLE100 drawing-tips was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download #OEKAKI SUPPLE100 drawing-tips For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the #OEKAKI SUPPLE100 drawing-tips on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the #OEKAKI SUPPLE100 drawing-tips to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for #OEKAKI SUPPLE100 drawing-tips. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the #OEKAKI SUPPLE100 drawing-tips on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the #OEKAKI SUPPLE100 drawing-tips on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||#OEKAKI SUPPLE100 drawing-tips On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 10, 2016|
|Get it On:|
#OEKAKI SUPPLE100 drawing-tips App Overview and Details
During translation little by little
OEKAKI SUPPLE is easy drawing-tips for artists.
———【only on Android now】————–
【multilingual localization】Progress status(roughly)
you can see【translate-list of oekaki-supple】in those site.
A drawing app for beginners or intermediate learners!
With very few words and plenty of illustrations,
you will quickly learn to discern the different features of the human body!
It offers over 100 color illustrations for specific drawing techniques,
making this a brand new and intuitive smartphone learning tool for drawing.
This app includes a collection of ‘Drawing Memos’,
images drawn by the illustrator ‘Mijinko Ookoku(Daphnia-kingdom)’,
which break down in detail the different ways of drawing a human body!
Information about the artist
Mijinko Ookoku(Daphnia-kingdom),Japanese illustrator
Do you know how far apart from each other your should draw the eyes?
Are you drawing the ears properly?
When someone clasps their hands, which fingers does the bending motion come from?
I like drawing, but you can’t draw that well.
I would like to improve your skills.
If you feel this way, we recommend this app to you.
It helps you focus on drawing the whole human figure, from head to toes,
and even such detailed parts like fingertips. It really introduces you to the know-how of drawing.
It includes almost 4 times more extra content than the previous version, ‘#OEKAKI SUPPLE30’.
If you purposefully do one page of drawing every day, you’re bound to improve as the days and months roll by.
Important parts of the black-and-white illustrations are outlined in red pen, making them easier to learn.
It’s not as complicated as a technical book, and allows for a lighthearted form of learning which is ideal for beginners.
Please continue to sharpen your art skills at an even faster speed with this app.
In regards to copyright and authorship
The content of this app is copyrighted to its respective creators.
Features of #OEKAKI SUPPLE100 drawing-tips for PC
1. An easy to use drawing app for artists of all levels.
2. Over 100 color illustrations detailing specific drawing techniques.
3. The app includes a collection of ‘Drawing Memos’ by illustrator Mijinko Ookoku.
4. Helps artists focus on drawing the whole human figure, from head to toes.
5. Includes almost 4 times more extra content than the previous version!
Whats New In this #OEKAKI SUPPLE100 drawing-tips?
■2016/11/11 Ver.0.0.28 :
OEKAKI SUPPLE100 is a great drawing-tips application that helps you improve your drawings. The app is easy to use and provides you with a variety of tips and tricks to help you improve your skills. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced artist, OEKAKI SUPPLE100 can help you improve your drawings.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the #OEKAKI SUPPLE100 drawing-tips on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This #OEKAKI SUPPLE100 drawing-tips to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for #OEKAKI SUPPLE100 drawing-tips and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the #OEKAKI SUPPLE100 drawing-tips. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the #OEKAKI SUPPLE100 drawing-tips.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.