Oh Hell! is a modern contract whist variant. It is played with a regular deck of 52 cards, and is best for 3-6 players. The object of the game is to be the first player to reach 500 points.
The game is played in rounds, with each player taking a turn to play a card. The player with the highest card in their hand starts the round, and the other players must play a card of the same suit, in ascending order. If a player cannot play a card of the same suit, they must play a card of any other suit. The player who plays the highest card in the round collects the cards, and the player who collects the most cards at the end of the game wins.
In this article, we will show you how to download Oh Hell! – Contract Whist For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Oh Hell! – Contract Whist technical specifications first.
Oh Hell! – Contract Whist Andorid App Summary
Coppercod is the developer of this Oh Hell! – Contract Whist application. It is listed under the Card category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 9798+ users of this app. The Oh Hell! – Contract Whist app rating is currently null.
It was last updated on Aug 20, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Oh Hell! – Contract Whist for PC
trick. The first player to lose all their cards (or with the fewest cards at the end of the round) is the loser.
– Play with 3-7 players
– Play standard rules or customize your game
– Fast or slow play
– Play against smart AI or real people
– Track your stats
– Win by scoring the most points or being the last player standing
– Color themes and card decks to choose from
|App Name:||Oh Hell! – Contract Whist On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Oh Hell! – Contract Whist For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Oh Hell! – Contract Whist on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Oh Hell! – Contract Whist on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theOh Hell! – Contract Whist in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Oh Hell! – Contract Whist on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Oh Hell! – Contract Whist running on your computer.
Oh Hell! – Contract Whist App Overview and Details
Oh Hell! is the one of the world’s most popular Whist-style card games, also known as Contract Whist, Oh Well!, German Bridge, Blackout or Up and Down the River. It is a fun, fast-paced game for card players of all skill levels.
Free to play. Track your stats and play against smart AIs. Download Oh Hell! now for your smartphone or tablet!
Oh Hell! is a fast and fun card game for all levels of players! Looking for a challenging game? Switch to hard mode and take on Coppercod’s AI with perfect memory. Test your brain while you play!
Track your all time and session stats to see how you improve!
To win Oh Hell! you must score more points than your opponents. Points are scored by winning tricks, and by correctly predicting how many tricks you will win each round. The winner is the player with the highest points after a fixed number of rounds. There can be more than one winner.
Play standard rules, with options to make Oh Hell! the perfect card game for you:
● Choose between 3 and 7 players
● Set the ‘Screw the Dealer’ rule on or off
● Set the ‘Nil Bid Worth 5’ rule on or off
● Set the Trump suit to Alternate, Next Card or No Trumps
● Choose between four types of game: Up, Down, Up and Down or Down and Up
● Choose between easy, medium or hard mode
● Replay the round from either the bid or the play
● Review the previous hands in the round
● Choose normal or fast play
● Turn single click play on or off
You can also customise your color themes and card decks to choose from to keep the landscape interesting!
Oh Hell! follows the rules of standard trick-taking card games. A card is beaten either by a higher card of the same suit, or any trump card. Once a card is played, other players must play a card from the same suit. If they do not hold any cards from this suit, they may choose to Trump, playing any
trump card to win, or to Throw Away, playing any non-trump card to lose the trick.
Each trick scores one point, and correctly predicting how many tricks you will win at the bidding stage scores 10 points per round, or 5 if you bid 0 and the ‘Nil Bid Worth 5’ setting is switched on.
Whats New In this Oh Hell! – Contract Whist?
Thank you for playing Oh Hell! This version includes:
– Added the ability to review the previous hands played during the round
– Added the ability to replay the hand from the bid or the play
– Added the option to play a game without trumps
After playing Oh Hell! for a while, I’ve found that it’s a really fun and addictive card game. It’s easy to learn, but can be challenging to master, which makes it a lot of fun to play. I would definitely recommend giving it a try if you’re looking for a new card game to play.
This concludes our article on Oh Hell! – Contract Whist Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Oh Hell! – Contract Whist for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Oh Hell! – Contract Whist to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Oh Hell! – Contract Whist and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Oh Hell! – Contract Whist. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Oh Hell! – Contract Whist.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.