The Ohio State MyHealth is a secure online health portal that allows Ohio State students, faculty, and staff to access their health records and health information. The Ohio State MyHealth portal is a convenient and easy-to-use online tool that provides access to a variety of health-related resources and services. With Ohio State MyHealth, you can:
– View your health records
– View your immunization records
– View your health insurance information
– View your health history
– View your medical appointments
– View your pharmacy information
– View your lab results
– View your mental health records
– View your sexual health information
– and more!
The latest Ohio State MyHealth for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Ohio State MyHealth Andorid App Summary
The Ohio State University has developed the Ohio State MyHealth for Android. You can find it under the Medical category on Play Store. Since its inception, Ohio State MyHealth has got over 81829+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.4 rating and the latest version of it is 2.98
The latest update of Ohio State MyHealth is Aug 22, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Ohio State MyHealth App Overview and Details
Use the Ohio State MyHealth app to connect with the medical experts at The Ohio State Wexner Medical Center, the #1 hospital in Central Ohio, as ranked by U.S. News & World Report. Find online care, a convenient way to get the medical care you need. The app includes MyChart, Find a Doctor, health news, real-time parking and access to same-day care.
Use MyChart to view your medical information, schedule appointments, start your scheduled video visit, message your doctor, request prescription refills and more. Get turn-by-turn driving directions with MyHealth to all of our Ohio State Wexner Medical Center locations and easily find out where to park.
Looking for a doctor? Learn more about our world-class doctors by reading ratings and reviews from real patients, reading about their care philosophies and discovering their areas of expertise.
For life’s unexpected healthcare needs, find emergency care and Telehealth Immediate Care.
MyHealth gives you practical health tips and news from our doctors, dietitians, fitness experts and more. Our Health News is a reliable and research-backed way to learn more about health topics of interest to you and your family.
Easy-to-use features include:
• Learn how to schedule your next appointment as a video visit
• Find a doctor and read ratings and reviews from real patients
• Access same-day care options including Telehealth Immediate Care
• Create or access your MyChart account to view your medical record
• View test results as soon as they are available
• Message your doctor
• Pay your bills
• Request prescription refills
• Get turn-by-turn driving directions to our locations and parking garages
• Get regular health tips, recipes and insights from the experts at Ohio State
• HealthKit™ set-up for your MyChart account
Learn more about the MyHealth app at wexnermedical.osu.edu/MyHealth
Please note: This app is intended for patients of the Ohio State Wexner Medical Center. Patients affiliated with our Community Connect partners can continue to use the MyChart app by linking to their hospital from the MyChart healthcare provider list.
Features of Ohio State MyHealth for PC
of other health systems should check with their health system for an app that meets their needs.
1. Use the app to connect with medical experts at The Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
2. View your medical information, schedule appointments, and more in MyChart.
3. Access same-day care options including Telehealth Immediate Care.
4. Get turn-by-turn driving directions to our locations and parking garages.
5. Get regular health tips, recipes, and insights from the experts at Ohio State.
6. HealthKit set-up for your MyChart account.
7. Learn more about the MyHealth app at wexnermedical.osu.edu/MyHealth.
8. Please note: This app is intended for patients of the Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
9. Patients of other health systems should check with their health system for an app that meets their needs.
10. Download the Ohio State MyHealth app today!
Install “Ohio State MyHealth” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Ohio State MyHealth on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Ohio State MyHealth on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Ohio State MyHealth and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Ohio State MyHealth as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Ohio State MyHealth On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||The Ohio State University|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Ohio State MyHealth?
We’ve upgraded accessibility features making it easier for screen readers to describe the content on the dashboard. You’ll also find improvements to the feature that displays providers accepting new patients and to the experience of scheduling appointments online.
Other user experience updates include bug fixes, MyChart log in screen changes to help users who have forgotten their username, password, need to email tech support for help or view frequently asked questions.
After completing the Ohio State MyHealth application, I was able to schedule an appointment for my physical. The process was very easy and I was able to complete it in a few minutes. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this application to others.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Ohio State MyHealth for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Ohio State MyHealth to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Ohio State MyHealth and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Ohio State MyHealth. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Ohio State MyHealth.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.