This article is all about helping you get to know the OK Screenshot for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install OK Screenshot For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the OK Screenshot for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the OK Screenshot.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for OK Screenshot on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the OK Screenshot and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the OK Screenshot on your computer right away.
|App Name:||OK Screenshot On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||GOMO Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 7, 2014|
|Get it On:|
OK Screenshot Andorid App Summary
The OK Screenshot was developed by the popular developer agency named GOMO Limited. They have the OK Screenshot in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 2914385 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.8 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With OK Screenshot latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 7, 2014 was the last date the OK Screenshot was updated with new features. If you want to use the OK Screenshot on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the OK Screenshot using the emulator later on.
OK Screenshot App Overview and Details
OK Screenshot is an application lets you easily get screenshots.
1. Click on the screenshot icon, or press the power button and volume down to get screenshot
2. Find the screenshot in save path
3. Edit and share screenshot
Note: If your phone is not Root and system version is lower than 4.0, the software will not work
Features of OK Screenshot for PC
Whats New In this OK Screenshot?
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the OK Screenshot of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This OK Screenshot to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for OK Screenshot and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the OK Screenshot. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the OK Screenshot.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.