We will help you download the ok TimesTable for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install ok TimesTable on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the ok TimesTable on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the ok TimesTable, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the ok TimesTable, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the ok TimesTable appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the ok TimesTable by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the ok TimesTable on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||ok TimesTable On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 23, 2017|
|Get it On:|
ok TimesTable Andorid App Summary
shotgun.experiments is the developer of the ok TimesTable, and they have the app under the Education of Google Play Store. The latest version of the ok TimesTable from them is 1.0 with over 13 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the ok TimesTable is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the ok TimesTable is Oct 23, 2017, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the ok TimesTable on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
ok TimesTable App Overview and Details
ok Times Tables is a very simple learning or teaching tool designed to help anyone learn the one times tables up to the twelve times tables. By employing an ‘ok’ checklist for every times table entry ‘learnt’, the app both randomly tests the user, and also tests the user when they click on the ‘Q’ button on the times tables they have ‘learnt’.
Its meant to be both a systematic and efficient tool to learn all the one times tables to twelve times table by heart in the matter of days.
Features of ok TimesTable for PC
Whats New In this ok TimesTable?
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the ok TimesTable? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This ok TimesTable to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ok TimesTable and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the ok TimesTable. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ok TimesTable.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.