Before we get to know the steps to download and install the old Open LMS For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
old Open LMS App Overview and Details
old Open LMS App Overview and Details
Welcome to the Open LMS Mobile App!
With the Open LMS Mobile App, you can:
• Access your courses directly from your mobile device
• Download content for offline access
• Update your profile information
• Receive course notifications and messages
• As a student: view your course grades and awarded badges on your profile
• As a teacher: grade assignments both online and offline
• …and much more!
We love feedback! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave us a note and a rating on the Google Play Store.
NOTE: This mobile app will ONLY work with Open LMS sites (powered by Open LMS) that have been set up to allow mobile app usage. Please reach out to your platform administrator to enable mobile app access on your Open LMS Classroom site.
Download & Install old Open LMS For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the old Open LMS on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the old Open LMS on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired old Open LMS result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the old Open LMS will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the old Open LMS with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the old Open LMS on your PC.
|App Name:||old Open LMS On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Open LMS|
|Updated on:||Apr 1, 2021|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
old Open LMS Andorid App Summary
Open LMS is the developer of this old Open LMS application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 91154+ users of this app. The old Open LMS app rating is currently 3.9.4.
It was last updated on Apr 1, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of old Open LMS for PC
Whats New In this old Open LMS?
App Moodle Mobile 3.9.4 version
* SSO issue fixed.
* Logo and name changed to old Open LMS.
This concludes our article on old Open LMS Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or old Open LMS for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This old Open LMS to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for old Open LMS and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the old Open LMS. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the old Open LMS.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.