Online GO is a unique online game that challenges players to think strategically in order to capture territory and conquer their opponents. Unlike other online games, Online GO does not require any typing or clicking, making it easy to learn and play. Players can compete against each other in real-time, or take their time to plan their next move.
The technical specifications of the Online GO for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Online GO Andorid App Summary
Online GO was developed by Zen Android and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Online GO from Google Play store under the Board category. The latest version of Online GO is null on Play store with total users of 93429. The Online GO app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Online GO is Aug 29, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Online GO on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Online GO App Overview and Details
GO is an abstract strategy board game for two players, in which the aim is to surround more territory than the opponent. The game was invented in China more than 2,500 years ago and is believed to be the oldest board game continuously played to the present day. There were well over 40 million Go players worldwide, the majority of them living in East Asia.
This app allows you to play GO online against other players, using the services of the excellent website www.online-go.com . The app is completely free to use (and contains no ads).
Features of Online GO for PC
– Play online against other players
– Uses the services of www.online-go.com
– Completely free to use
– Contains no ads
How To Install & Download Online GO For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Online GO for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Online GO.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Online GO on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Online GO and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Online GO on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Online GO On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Zen Android|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Online GO?
The Online GO application is an excellent way to improve your game. The lessons are clear and concise, and the exercises are helpful. The support from the community is also excellent. I highly recommend this application to anyone looking to improve their game.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Online GO on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Online GO to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Online GO and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Online GO. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Online GO.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.