OpenEye Mobile is an innovative new product that allows you to access your computer’s files and programs from your smartphone or tablet. OpenEye Mobile is perfect for business professionals who need to stay productive while on the go. With OpenEye Mobile, you can access your work files, send emails, and even run your business’s programs from your smartphone or tablet. OpenEye Mobile is the perfect way to stay productive while on the go.
This article is all about helping you get to know the OpenEye Mobile for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download OpenEye Mobile For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the OpenEye Mobile on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the OpenEye Mobile using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for OpenEye Mobile so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the OpenEye Mobile on your computer.
|App Name:||OpenEye Mobile On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
OpenEye Mobile Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the OpenEye Mobile in the Tools category. You can download and install OpenEye Mobile on your Android phone from there. OpenEye is the developer of OpenEye Mobile who made this app.
2.3.3 is the latest version of OpenEye Mobile that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 28597. Plus, you’ll see that OpenEye Mobile has a good user rating of 4.3.
You can install the latest version of OpenEye Mobile, which is Jul 13, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install OpenEye Mobile on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of OpenEye Mobile for PC
1. Access HD video from your OpenEye Apex Server software with the new OpenEye Mobile app, powered by OpenEye Web Services.
2. OWS and Web Connect automatically eliminate the need to load recorders and connection settings.
3. Now you can manage permissions for hundreds of users with ease, streamline the process of accessing recorders and settings, and use new tools to reduce the overhead of managing your video system.
4. Receive notifications from web services event and health alerts. (Review the web services Alert Rules – Users/Notifications section and enable the Push Notifications option)
5. Display video from multiple camera views.
6. Rotate your device to view video in landscape mode.
7. Swipe across the screen to switch between cameras.
8. Search video by time and date.
9. Specialized search for motion, sensor, intrusion, access, analytics, and queue events.
10. 2-way audio.
OpenEye Mobile App Overview and Details
Access HD video from your OpenEye Apex Server software with the new OpenEye Mobile app, powered by OpenEye Web Services. OWS and Web Connect automatically eliminate the need to load recorders and connection settings. Now you can manage permissions for hundreds of users with ease, streamline the process of accessing recorders and settings, and use new tools to reduce the overhead of managing your video system.
For more information about Web Connect and OWS, visit the OpenEye website: http://www.openeye.net/products/software/web-connect
• Web Connect automatically loads all recorder connection settings
• Receive notifications from web services event and health alerts. (Review the web services Alert Rules – Users/Notifications section and enable the Push Notifications option)
• Display video from multiple camera views
• Rotate your device to view video in landscape mode
• Swipe across the screen to switch between cameras
• Search video by time and date
• Specialized search for motion, sensor, intrusion, access, analytics, and queue events
• 2-way audio
• Listen to recorded audio
• Digital Zoom for live and recorded video
• Select video stream quality for low bandwidth connections
• Load recorders manually for direct connection
• Control of PTZ capable cameras
• Multi-factor authentication
• Export video clips to the cloud
It is strongly recommend this app be used on a secure Wi-Fi network. Streaming high definition video over cellular networks can consume large amounts of data and deplete battery life.
Whats New In this OpenEye Mobile?
-Improved stability and security
-Added a prompt when a user first installs and runs the app to select a Verified Link to allow the app to open from email notification link
-Fixed an issue that caused connection issues with recorders manually added with a hostname
-Fixed an issue with Include Audio slider to not appearing in the Video Clip export UI when the user has permission to export a video clip with audio
-Fixed an issue that caused green video to be displayed on the AXIS P3818-PVE camera
OpenEye is a mobile application that enables users to connect with friends and family, as well as access local services and businesses. It is a convenient and easy-to-use app that provides users with a variety of features. With OpenEye, users can:
– Connect with friends and family
– Access local services and businesses
– Stay up-to-date with local news and events
– Stay organized with a calendar and to-do list
That’s it! That’s how you download OpenEye Mobile on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This OpenEye Mobile to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for OpenEye Mobile and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the OpenEye Mobile. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the OpenEye Mobile.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.