Orbitum Browser is a new, fast and secure web browser that has been designed for the modern web. Built on Chromium, it offers a wealth of features and customisations that make it the perfect choice for users looking for a better browsing experience. Orbitum Browser is free and easy to use, and it includes a range of features that make it the perfect choice for users looking for a better browsing experience.
The technical specifications of the Orbitum Browser for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Orbitum Browser Andorid App Summary
Orbitum Browser was developed by Orbitum and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Orbitum Browser from Google Play Store under the Communication category. The latest version of Orbitum Browser is 4.26 on Play store with total users of 1347939. The Orbitum Browser app has a user rating of 4.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Orbitum Browser is Oct 15, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Orbitum Browser on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Orbitum Browser For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Orbitum Browser installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Orbitum Browser and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Orbitum Browser on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Orbitum Browser in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Orbitum Browser on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Orbitum Browser On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 15, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Orbitum Browser App Overview and Details
Fast browser that blocks annoying ads!
Browse internet pages on your mobile phone using Orbitum for Android.
It looks great with a shiny new material design and loads web pages blazing fast!
Here’s why Orbitum is special:
– Optimized for Speed – fast page load times and reduced data usage;
– A built-in adblocker will help you to get rid of annoying fraudulent ads and SMS scams
– Secure – keeps your browsing safe and private;
– Autosuggest – the browser understands the site you want to visit from the first letters of the URL you have entered;
– Voice Search – we use Google voice search technology, which allows to browse the web without typing;
– Quick Access – every new tab has a set of your favourite sites for quick access and you can easily edit them;
Please don’t hesitate to submit your feedback and help us make Orbitum the best browser for mobile. You can reach out using the contact form on our website: http://orbitum.com/feedback/
We’re a small team of web developers from St. Petersburg
Check our website – http://orbitum.com
Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/orbitumbrowser
Features of Orbitum Browser for PC
1. Fast browser that blocks annoying ads!
2.Browse internet pages on your mobile phone using Orbitum for Android.
3. It looks great with a shiny new material design and loads web pages blazing fast!
4. A built-in adblocker will help you to get rid of annoying fraudulent ads and SMS scams
5. Secure – keeps your browsing safe and private;
6. Autosuggest – the browser understands the site you want to visit from the first letters of the URL you have entered;
7. Voice Search – we use Google voice search technology, which allows to browse the web without typing;
8. Quick Access – every new tab has a set of your favourite sites for quick access and you can easily edit them;
9. Optimized for Speed – fast page load times and reduced data usage;
10. Please don’t hesitate to submit your feedback and help us make Orbitum the best browser for mobile.
Whats New In this Orbitum Browser?
– Minor bugs fixes
Orbitum is a fast, secure, and free web browser that provides users with a great browsing experience. Orbitum features a built-in ad blocker, private browsing, and a host of other features that make it the perfect web browser for users of all ages. Orbitum is the perfect browser for users who want to browse the web quickly and securely.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Orbitum Browser on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Orbitum Browser to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Orbitum Browser and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Orbitum Browser. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Orbitum Browser.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.