This is an introduction to the Norwegian dictionary. The dictionary has both Norwegian to English and English to Norwegian translations. The dictionary is useful for both students of the language and for those who are just looking to learn a few words.
The latest ordbok Norwegian for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
ordbok Norwegian Andorid App Summary
Dictionary creator has developed the ordbok Norwegian for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, ordbok Norwegian has got over 39465+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.3 rating and the latest version of it is 1.25
The latest update of ordbok Norwegian is Jul 12, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
ordbok Norwegian App Overview and Details
User will be satisfied with this Norwegian – English dictionary because:
– It has the largest vocabulary
– Detail description for each word and a lot of samples
– Simple UI & high performance make you feel easy when using
* Full support pronunciation for both English and Norwegian will help you so much in study these languages.
(This application can run in offline mode but need the internet connection for the pronunciation and web browser functions.)
Please setup the Norwegian keyboard before using this app
This free dict works well in all android devices including mobile and tablet, it is very useful for all kinds of people although in offline environment.
– For student, pupil or researcher, this app is the largest thesaurus help them make the deeply investigation in each words and phrases including idiom, slang, noun, verb, adjective, adverb… The largest vocabulary and lexicon will help people find all special words in all branch; medicine, medicinal, math, chemical, horoscope, biology, aetiology, physics, physiology…
– For the English learners, this is the perfect tool to improve your lexicon, idiolect and grammar skill by so many detailed examples and conjugation supported. This dictionary has all the advantages of other dicts so it will help you improve skills in speaking, writing, reading, listening, conversation and well prepare for the tests such as TOEFL, IELTS…
– For the translator or interpreter, this tool will give you quickly the good translation and also the pronunciation of both languages by only one tap.
– This is also the indispensable tool for travelers, with this dict in your mobile you can finish the journey in Velmunden, Femundsmarka, Southern Norway archipelago, Telemark Canal, Nordfjord, Sognefjord, Nidaros Cathedral, Border Country, Lyngen, Hamn i Senja… or any where in Norway without any communication problem with Norwegian.
Good luck and merry using my product 🙂
Features of ordbok Norwegian for PC
1. Large vocabulary
2. Detailed word descriptions
3. Simple user interface
4. High performance
5. Support for pronunciation of both English and Norwegian
6. Works offline
7. Suitable for students, language learners, translators, and travelers
8. Useful for a variety of purposes
9. Excellent for improving lexicon, idiolect, and grammar skills
10. Invaluable for communicating with Norwegians.
Install “ordbok Norwegian” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing ordbok Norwegian on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install ordbok Norwegian on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type ordbok Norwegian and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the ordbok Norwegian as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||ordbok Norwegian On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Dictionary creator|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 12, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this ordbok Norwegian?
Norwegian ordbok is an essential application for those who are looking to learn the Norwegian language. The app includes a comprehensive dictionary with both Norwegian and English translations, as well as a verb conjugator. It is the perfect tool for those who are looking to improve their Norwegian skills.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the ordbok Norwegian for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This ordbok Norwegian to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ordbok Norwegian and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the ordbok Norwegian. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ordbok Norwegian.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.