An organ is a collection of tissues that work together to perform a specific function in the body. There are many different types of organs in the body, each with a specific purpose. Some organs are located on the outside of the body, while others are hidden inside.
The technical specifications of the Organs for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Organs Andorid App Summary
Organs was developed by Visual 3D Science and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Organs from Google Play Store under the Medical category. The latest version of Organs is 1.6 on Play store with total users of 31. The Organs app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Organs is Nov 26, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Organs on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Organs For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Organs installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Organs and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Organs on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Organs in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Organs on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Organs On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Visual 3D Science|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 26, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Organs App Overview and Details
My Organs Anatomy app for studying human Organs anatomy which allows you to rotate 360° , Zoom and move camera around a highly realistic 3D model.
My Organs Anatomy gives users an in depth look at the Organs allowing them to select , x-ray view, hide and show individual Organs as well as , draw or white on screen and share screenshots, Audio pronunciation for all anatomical terms and more.
User can select each Organs separately to view name of the Organs or read related information.
These apps can be of great help for medical students or to anyone who needs to explore Organs anatomy in detail with high quality graphic and features of the app.
-User friendly interface.
– Simple navigation – 360° rotation, Zoom and Pan
– Xray mode
– Hide and show mode
-Audio pronunciation for all anatomy terms.
-Draw or white on screen and share screenshots.
-Highly realistic male/female Organs 3D model.
Features of Organs for PC
1. Highly realistic 3D model of male and female organs.
2. User can rotate 360°, zoom and pan around the model.
3. Selection mode allows user to select and view specific organs.
4. X-ray mode shows organs in detail.
5. Hide and show mode allows user to hide and show specific organs.
6. Animation mode provides a guided tour of the organs.
7. Info panel provides additional information about the organs.
8. Search options make finding specific information easy.
9. Audio pronunciation for all anatomy terms.
10. Draw or white on screen and share screenshots with others.
Whats New In this Organs?
New Camera Control
Organs is an application that helps you find a matching organ donor. It is important to find a donor as soon as possible because the longer you wait, the less likely you are to find a donor. Organs is a great way to find a donor because it is a free application and it is very easy to use.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Organs on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Organs to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Organs and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Organs. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Organs.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.