Orphic is an app that helps you learn weird and rare words. It’s the perfect app for anyone who wants to improve their vocabulary and learn new words. Orphic makes it easy to learn new words with its simple, user-friendly design. You can also listen to the pronunciation of each word, so you can be sure to get it right. Orphic is the perfect app for anyone who wants to improve their vocabulary and learn new words.
We will help you download the Orphic: learn rare weird words for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Orphic: learn rare weird words on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Orphic: learn rare weird words on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Orphic: learn rare weird words on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Orphic: learn rare weird words as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Orphic: learn rare weird words On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Junaid Gandhi|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 4, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Orphic: learn rare weird words Andorid App Summary
Junaid Gandhi is the developer of the Orphic: learn rare weird words, and they have the app under the Education of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Orphic: learn rare weird words from them is 126.96.36.199 with over 409138 users under the hood. With a 4.5 rating, the Orphic: learn rare weird words is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Orphic: learn rare weird words is Jul 4, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Orphic: learn rare weird words on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Orphic: learn rare weird words App Overview and Details
Maybe you want to learn a new and recondite(unfamiliar) word. Something that you might not use in your day to day conversations but still it’s good to know about all these words which exists in our world and be proud that such rare words exist in your vocabulary. Or maybe you know a word but are unaware of it’s “rarely” known definition.
Orphic provides you with a long list of cool words found in various languages, especially English. You can also save them to your favorites. Copy these words to your clipboard and paste them wherever you like. You can also share these words and their meanings with your friend and family and pets and everyone else.
• List of more than a thousand unfamiliar and/or rarely used words.
• Learn a new word everyday with word of the day notification.
• Save words you like to your favorites.
• Copy and share word and it’s definition with anyone you want.
• View example sentences of words to better understand it’s usage.
• View synonyms of the words.
• Want to take down a note about a word? You can do that too for each word.
• View IPA notation of words for better understanding of pronunciation.
• A nice little widget which provides you with a word and it’s definition on your home screen with various other function such as copy, refresh, widget settings etc. And you can also customize it to your liking.
• and much more
• and more coming with updates.
Orphic is a fairly new app, we are frequently adding more words to our app, we might even add more categories and various other features in the coming updates. Do share it with others and help us grow 🙂 .
Please join the above mentioned Telegram group if you wish to checkout/contribute in the development process of this application.
Features of Orphic: learn rare weird words for PC
1) A list of more than 1,000 unfamiliar and/or rarely used words.
2) Learn a new word every day with word of the day notification.
3) Save words you like to your favorites.
4) Copy and share word and it’s definition with anyone you want.
5) View example sentences of words to better understand it’s usage.
6) View synonyms of the words.
7) View IPA notation of words for better understanding of pronunciation.
8) A nice little widget which provides you with a word and it’s definition on your home screen.
9) Customizable widget.
10) And much more!
Whats New In this Orphic: learn rare weird words?
✔️ Added an option to share word from list as test or a card image!
✔️ UI tweaks.
✔️ Many bug fixes and performance improvements including fix for crashes on newer android versions.
✔️ Minor UI Tweaks and changes.
Orphic is a great way to learn rare and weird words. The definitions are clear and concise, and the app is easy to use. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to expand their vocabulary.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Orphic: learn rare weird words? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Orphic: learn rare weird words to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Orphic: learn rare weird words and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Orphic: learn rare weird words. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Orphic: learn rare weird words.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.