Oud is a Middle Eastern stringed musical instrument with a long neck and a round, pear-shaped body. It is similar to a lute, and is often used in classical and folk music. The oud is considered a national instrument in countries such as Lebanon and Syria.
The latest Oud oriental musical instrumen for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Oud oriental musical instrumen Andorid App Summary
NAVA Apps has developed the Oud oriental musical instrumen for Android. You can find it under the Music & Audio category on Play Store. Since its inception, Oud oriental musical instrumen has got over 393912+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.7 rating and the latest version of it is 3.1
The latest update of Oud oriental musical instrumen is Aug 8, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Oud oriental musical instrumen App Overview and Details
the most amazing app that simulates the Oud musical instrument with rhythms and accords that you have never seen and you wont see ….
its free . try it to believe it .
with happy dance rhythms for arabic / turkish / persian oriental dance music
this oud is the only oriental and international musical instrument that has all type of Iranian / Arabic / Turkish / rhythms and accords
the app is acting like a real oud and no one can guess this is the app sound …
dont believe it ? ! ok try it its free to download
the most important features that made this application special are :
1 – 20 oriental organ rhythm styles with accords
2 – 13 majour and minor accords that are used in this type of music
3 – quarter notes tune ability for each clavier or organ keyboard
4 – volumes mix ability for accords , rhythms and keyboard organ
5 – up to 6 different pad sounds such as laugh , applause , …
6 – 2 selectable octaves of the oud
7 – recording ability during the playing
8 – easy using and simple menus for every one even if don’t know any thing about musics
i just tell you , please just take a look to this keyboard organ application video , then you will be amazed and you will download this organ because i promise you that you can’t find any similar application
and it is free to download .
try it you’ll love it…….
you can see the video of the organ keyboard with this link :
Features of Oud oriental musical instrumen for PC
1. 20 oriental organ rhythm styles with accords
2. 13 majour and minor accords that are used in this type of music
3. quarter notes tune ability for each clavier or organ keyboard
4. volumes mix ability for accords, rhythms and keyboard organ
5. up to 6 different pad sounds such as laugh, applause, …
6. 2 selectable octaves of the oud
7. recording ability during the playing
8. easy using and simple menus for every one even if don’t know any thing about musics
9. amazing sound
Install “Oud oriental musical instrumen” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Oud oriental musical instrumen on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Oud oriental musical instrumen on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Oud oriental musical instrumen and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Oud oriental musical instrumen as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Oud oriental musical instrumen On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||NAVA Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Aug 8, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Oud oriental musical instrumen?
Issues with graphical user interface on new androids resolved
The oud is a traditional Middle Eastern musical instrument that has been around for centuries. It is made of wood and has a distinct sound that is often used in classical and folk music. Although the oud is not as popular as it once was, it is still enjoyed by many people around the world.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Oud oriental musical instrumen for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Oud oriental musical instrumen to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Oud oriental musical instrumen and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Oud oriental musical instrumen. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Oud oriental musical instrumen.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.