The Oxford Dictionary of English is an acclaimed dictionary of the English language. It has been published for over a hundred years and is renowned for its comprehensiveness and accuracy. The latest edition, the Oxford Dictionary of English, Third Edition, was published in 2010. It includes over 350,000 words, phrases, and definitions, and has been revised and updated to reflect the latest changes in English usage. The Oxford Dictionary of English is the perfect reference tool for students, teachers, writers, and professionals.
In this article, we will show you how to download Oxford Dictionary of English For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Oxford Dictionary of English technical specifications first.
Oxford Dictionary of English Andorid App Summary
MobiSystems is the developer of this Oxford Dictionary of English application. It is listed under the Books & Reference category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 74645149+ users of this app. The Oxford Dictionary of English app rating is currently 14.0.834.
It was last updated on Jul 5, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Oxford Dictionary of English for PC
History – revisit recently searched-up words
The Oxford Dictionary of English is an authoritative source of information about the English language. It offers advanced learning tools, including voice search, fuzzy search, and wild card search, to help users find the words they need. The dictionary also includes a favourites list, recent list, and history feature.
|App Name:||Oxford Dictionary of English On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Jul 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Oxford Dictionary of English For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Oxford Dictionary of English on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Oxford Dictionary of English and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Oxford Dictionary of English andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Oxford Dictionary of English App Overview and Details
OXFORD DICTIONARY OF ENGLISH – THE AUTHORITY ON THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE
The Oxford Dictionary of English with more than 150 years of research behind it, is globally accepted asthe highest authority in the study and reference of the English language.
ODE is a valuable resource for anyone using English in an academic or professional context. Tailored to:
• Students preparing for ACT, SAT , IELTS or TOEFL exams
• Professionals actively using English
As well as anyone else who needs a comprehensive and authoritative dictionary of current English at work or at home.
•The very latest 2022 word database from Оxford Languages (part of Oxford University Press) with over 350,000 words, phrases and meanings
• More than 75,000 audio pronunciations of both common and rare words, including those with varying pronunciations
• Phrases – understand how a word is used in expressions by native speakers
• Special topics reference content – easily look up topic-specific content
• Word-of-the-day – expand your vocabulary by learning a new word, every day
This flagship dictionary from Oxford University Press is the best Android app for building up vocabulary, reference or use in education.
ADVANCED LEARNING TOOLS
Not sure how to spell or pronounce a certain word or phrase? The dictionary combines several search tools to match or suggest what you are looking for:
• Fuzzy search – find a word even if you don’t know exactly how it is spelled
• Voice search – lookup a word without having to spell it
• Wild card search – use ‘*’ or ‘?’ to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
• Search autocomplete – displays predictions as you type
• Keyword lookup – search for compound words or phrases
• Camera search – look up words without having to type them
• Favourites list – create custom folders with lists of words
• Recent list – easily review already looked-up words
• Tap to translate entries in other apps
CUSTOMIZABLE AND USER FRIENDLY EXPERIENCE
• Optimized for Android – dark mode, support for Android 12, no permissions required, etc.
• Colourful themes – transform your learning experience with a comfortable visual layout
• Home page – an intuitive start for your journey into the English language
• Word sharing – share word definitions via the installed apps on your device
GET THE MOST WITH PREMIUM
Our premium subscription unlocks the full potential of the world’s best dictionary by providing you with the following:
• Unlimited dictionary use – unlimited access to the latest database with more than 350,000 words, phrases and meanings
• Audio pronunciation – never mispronounce another word again! Available for more than 75,000 entries voiced by real British speakers
• Regular content updates – updated word database four times per year
• Offline mode – access the wealth of the word database anywhere, anytime – no Internet connection is required
• Priority support – receive an answer within 2 business days on any app-related support issue
• 100% ad-free – enjoy an ad-free learning experience with no interruptions and distractions
Whats New In this Oxford Dictionary of English?
• The latest 2022 Oxford Languages database
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
The Oxford Dictionary of English is a comprehensive and authoritative dictionary of the English language. It is an excellent resource for students, professionals, and anyone who wants to improve their English language skills. The dictionary offers clear and concise definitions, with many example sentences to help illustrate the meaning of the words. It also includes a comprehensive thesaurus, and features a handy phonetic guide to help you pronounce words correctly. The Oxford Dictionary of English is an essential tool for anyone who wants to improve their English
This concludes our article on Oxford Dictionary of English Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Oxford Dictionary of English for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Oxford Dictionary of English to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Oxford Dictionary of English and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Oxford Dictionary of English. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Oxford Dictionary of English.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.