P2PViewCam is a mobile app that allows users to view and control the camera on their smartphone from another device. This app is perfect for keeping an eye on your home, office, or loved ones while you are away. With P2PViewCam, you can see what is happening in real-time, and even take pictures and videos!
Our goal is to help you get the P2PViewCam for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
P2PViewCam Andorid App Summary
The developer of the P2PViewCam is ZHANG Lin and they’ve done a great job at keeping P2PViewCam simple yet highly interactive. You can find the P2PViewCam under Productivity of Play Store. P2PViewCam’s latest version is 2.0.18 with an impressive user base of over 130602. Besides, the overall user rating of 3.0 shows how people love P2PViewCam.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the P2PViewCam is May 17, 2017 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the P2PViewCam on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
P2PViewCam App Overview and Details
Features of P2PViewCam for PC
1. Peer-to-peer video transmission
2. Supports multiple types of devices, including IPC/NVR/DVR
3. Device management
4. Video preview
5. Video playback
Whats New In this P2PViewCam?
Download & Install P2PViewCam For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the P2PViewCam app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the P2PViewCam app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the P2PViewCam will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed P2PViewCam on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||P2PViewCam On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||ZHANG Lin|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 17, 2017|
|Get it On:|
P2PViewCam is a great application that allows users to view and control their webcam from anywhere in the world. The application is easy to use and provides a great user experience. I highly recommend P2PViewCam to anyone who needs to remotely view their webcam.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the P2PViewCam for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the P2PViewCam, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This P2PViewCam to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for P2PViewCam and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the P2PViewCam. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the P2PViewCam.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.