The Panasonic Comfort Cloud is a new air conditioner that provides cooling and heating to your home. It has a sleek, modern design and is easy to use. The Comfort Cloud can be controlled with your smartphone or tablet, and it has a built-in Wi-Fi connection. It also has a remote control and a timer function. The Comfort Cloud is energy efficient and can save you money on your energy bills.
The latest Panasonic Comfort Cloud for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Panasonic Comfort Cloud Andorid App Summary
Panasonic Holdings Corporation has developed the Panasonic Comfort Cloud for Android. You can find it under the Lifestyle category on Play Store. Since its inception, Panasonic Comfort Cloud has got over 246683+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 2.1 rating and the latest version of it is 1.15.0
The latest update of Panasonic Comfort Cloud is May 30, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Panasonic Comfort Cloud App Overview and Details
Panasonic Comfort Cloud allows you to control and monitor your Panasonic air conditioning and ventilation units from anywhere using your smartphone.
Panasonic Comfort Cloud provides a comfortable and high quality living space.
The automatic log-in period has been extended to 6 months. You will need to log in again for security reasons if the application has not been in use for more than 6 months.
The ventilation system can only be used in the following 4 countries.
– Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia –
Panasonic Comfort Cloud requires Android 5.0 or higher.
• Main Features:
– Remotely control your air conditioning and ventilation units
– Purifies your home/workspaces with Panasonic’s unique nanoe™X technology
– You can choose different modes for the ideal indoor environment
– Check simulation result of nanoe™ X concentration on your mobile screen
– Turn nanoe™ on or off easily with One-touch nanoe™ button on the main screen
– Cool or heat your home/workspaces before arriving
– You can adjust Fan Speed & Air Swing
– You can set-up a Weekly Timer (up to 6 operations for each day of the week)
(Possible to connect up to 200 units in total with this App)
– Turn on or off all air conditioning units and ventilation units at once by each group
– Connectable up to 20 units per each group
– Maximum 10 groups can be created
– View and monitor your air conditioning statistics (indoor/outdoor temperature, energy consumption graphs, etc.)
– View and monitor the ventilation statistics (indoor temperature, humidity, CO2, PM2.5, etc.)
• FILTER INFORMATION:
– You will receive a notification when it is time to clean or replace the ventilation units’ filter to ensure comfortable air quality
• ALERT MESSAGES:
– You will receive a notification along with an error code when an error occurs.
*Note: Availability of functions depends on the model of air conditioning or ventilation units used.
Features of Panasonic Comfort Cloud for PC
1. Panasonic Comfort Cloud allows you to control and monitor your Panasonic air conditioning and ventilation units from anywhere using your smartphone.
2. Panasonic Comfort Cloud provides a comfortable and high quality living space.
3. The automatic log-in period has been extended to 6 months.
4. The ventilation system can only be used in the following 4 countries.
5. Panasonic Comfort Cloud requires Android 5.0 or higher.
6. View and monitor your air conditioning statistics (indoor/outdoor temperature, energy consumption graphs, etc.)
7. View and monitor the ventilation statistics (indoor temperature, humidity, CO2, PM2.5, etc.)
8. You will receive a notification when it is time to clean or replace the ventilation units’ filter to ensure comfortable air quality.
9. You will receive a notification along with an error code when an error occurs.
10. Maximum 10 groups can be created.
Install “Panasonic Comfort Cloud” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Panasonic Comfort Cloud on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Panasonic Comfort Cloud on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Panasonic Comfort Cloud and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Panasonic Comfort Cloud as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Panasonic Comfort Cloud On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Panasonic Holdings Corporation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 30, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Panasonic Comfort Cloud?
• The automatic log-in period has been extended to 6 months. You will need to log in again for security reasons if the application has not been in use for more than 6 months.
• New nanoe™ concentration simulation patterns are added to cover wider range of room sizes and product types.
Overall, the Panasonic Comfort Cloud application is a great way to manage your home’s climate control. It is easy to use and provides a wealth of information on your home’s climate. The only downside is that it can be a bit pricey to purchase and install.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Panasonic Comfort Cloud for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Panasonic Comfort Cloud to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Panasonic Comfort Cloud and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Panasonic Comfort Cloud. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Panasonic Comfort Cloud.