Password Manager for Google Account is an app that helps you to keep your passwords safe and secure. It is an easy to use app that allows you to store your passwords in a secure location. You can also use the app to generate strong passwords.
The latest Password Manager for Google Account for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
- Password Manager for Google Account Andorid App Summary
- Password Manager for Google Account App Overview and Details
- Features of Password Manager for Google Account for PC
- Install “Password Manager for Google Account” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
- Whats New In this Password Manager for Google Account?
Password Manager for Google Account Andorid App Summary
lifeonfingertips has developed the Password Manager for Google Account for Android. You can find it under the Productivity category on Play Store. Since its inception, Password Manager for Google Account has got over 1025644+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.1 rating and the latest version of it is 2.3.1
The latest update of Password Manager for Google Account is Feb 28, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Password Manager for Google Account App Overview and Details
You can view all the saved passwords,which you ever have saved from any device(Personal laptop or computer,Office computer,Smartphone).
Cheers and manage all your passwords at single place.
Disclaimer:This app is not officially related to Google Accounts.This application uses https://passwords.google.com/ URL and does not store/read any information of your google accounts.
Features of Password Manager for Google Account for PC
-View all the passwords you have ever saved, from any device
-Manage all your passwords in one place
-Use https://passwords.google.com/ URL to access your passwords
-The app is not officially related to Google Accounts
-The app does not store/read any information of your Google Accounts
Install “Password Manager for Google Account” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Password Manager for Google Account on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Password Manager for Google Account on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Password Manager for Google Account and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Password Manager for Google Account as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Password Manager for Google Account On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 28, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Password Manager for Google Account?
Added option to manage passwords/forgot password in splash screen.
Improved option to manage contacts and search history from splash.Quickly check who can view your profile information like age, name, country and contact number.
Manage your logged in devices and dashboard consolidated view.
Bug fixing and user experience improvements.
A password manager for a Google account is a great way to keep your account safe. With a password manager, you can create unique, strong passwords for each of your online accounts and never have to remember them. Plus, a password manager can autofill your login information for you, so you never have to type in your passwords again.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Password Manager for Google Account for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Password Manager for Google Account to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Password Manager for Google Account and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Password Manager for Google Account. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Password Manager for Google Account.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.