Pathology is the study of the structure and function of the body’s organs and tissues. Pathologists use a variety of techniques to examine tissues, including microscopy, histology, and immunohistochemistry. Pathology is a branch of medicine, and medical doctors who specialize in the study of pathology are called pathologists.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Pathology Dictionary for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Pathology Dictionary For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Pathology Dictionary for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Pathology Dictionary.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Pathology Dictionary on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Pathology Dictionary and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Pathology Dictionary on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Pathology Dictionary On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 1, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Pathology Dictionary Andorid App Summary
The Pathology Dictionary was developed by the popular developer agency named techhuw. They have the Pathology Dictionary in the Medical category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 0.0.9, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 119645 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Pathology Dictionary latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jun 1, 2020 was the last date the Pathology Dictionary was updated with new features. If you want to use the Pathology Dictionary on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Pathology Dictionary using the emulator later on.
Pathology Dictionary App Overview and Details
This kind of dictionary include word related to the causes,nature and effects of disease.It include all the word related to this .Each disease contain their effect so that it is easy to understand it through this dictionary.It keep on growing your knowledge.It contain search option with short description .It is very helpful and friendly.
Features of Pathology Dictionary for PC
-A comprehensive dictionary of medical terms and conditions
-Search feature with short descriptions
-A helpful and friendly resource
Whats New In this Pathology Dictionary?
Pathology is the study of disease. The pathology dictionary application is a great resource for anyone looking to learn more about pathology or looking for information on a specific disease. The application is easy to use and includes images and videos to help explain complex concepts. The application is a great resource for students, healthcare professionals, and anyone interested in learning more about pathology.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Pathology Dictionary of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Pathology Dictionary to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Pathology Dictionary and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Pathology Dictionary. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Pathology Dictionary.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.