Patrones is a Spanish-language magazine based in the United States. It is the world’s leading magazine for patternmaking, and is published six times a year. The magazine covers a wide range of topics, from garment construction to fashion history. It is read by both professional patternmakers and home sewers.
Our goal is to help you get the Patrones for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Patrones Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Patrones is RBA and they’ve done a great job at keeping Patrones simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Patrones under News & Magazines of Play Store. Patrones’s latest version is 2.18.2 with an impressive user base of over 25237. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love Patrones.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Patrones is Jul 11, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Patrones on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Patrones App Overview and Details
Patrones es la revista mensual de moda para la mujer, los niños y las tallas grandes. Incluyendo en su interior patrones a tamaño natural de todos los modelos, instrucciones para el corte y la confección y prácticas secciones como la Escuela de Costura, con lecciones y el paso a paso para principiantes. ¡Atrévete y crea tu propia moda!
Features of Patrones for PC
-Revista de moda para mujeres, niños y tallas grandes
-Incluye patrones a tamaño natural
-Instrucciones para corte y confección
-Sections como la Escuela de Costura
-Atrévete y crea tu propia moda!
Whats New In this Patrones?
· Se ha recuperado la funcionalidad que recuerda la página de la revista en la que te quedaste.
· Resolución de problemas de funcionamiento, principalmente relacionados con elementos que desaparecían al hacer scroll dentro de la aplicación.
Download & Install Patrones For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Patrones app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Patrones app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Patrones will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Patrones on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Patrones On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Jul 11, 2022|
|Get it On:|
After much consideration, I have decided that I will not be continuing with the Patrones application. Although the program has many excellent features, I feel that it is not the right fit for me. I would like to thank the team for their time and effort and wish them all the best in the future.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Patrones for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Patrones, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Patrones to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Patrones and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Patrones. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Patrones.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.