Peak is a brain training and games app that promises to help you improve your memory, focus and problem solving skills. The app is free to download and offers a range of games and puzzles to help keep your brain active.
The Peak app has been designed by neuroscientists and features a range of scientifically-proven games and puzzles that have been designed to improve your cognitive abilities. The app also offers a range of personalisation options, so you can tailor the experience to your own needs.
Peak is a great app for anyone who wants to keep their brain active and improve their cognitive abilities. The games and puzzles are fun and challenging, and the app offers a range of personalisation options to suit your own needs.
So, you want to download the Peak – Brain Games & Training for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Peak – Brain Games & Training Andorid App Summary
The Peak – Brain Games & Training is listed under the Education category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Peak – Brain Games & Training is PopReach Incorporated. The current version of Peak – Brain Games & Training is 4.19.0 with a total user count of 26586209 and an overall user rating of 4.1.
Aug 25, 2022 was the last date the Peak – Brain Games & Training was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Peak – Brain Games & Training For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Peak – Brain Games & Training on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Peak – Brain Games & Training to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Peak – Brain Games & Training. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Peak – Brain Games & Training on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Peak – Brain Games & Training on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Peak – Brain Games & Training On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||PopReach Incorporated|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 25, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Peak – Brain Games & Training App Overview and Details
Peak is the fun, free brain training workout designed around you. Peak uses brain games and puzzles to challenge memory, language and critical thinking to keep your mind active.
With brain games made in partnership with academics from leading universities like Cambridge and NYU, and more than 12m downloads, Peak is a fun, challenging brain training experience.
It takes just 10 minutes a day to complete a brain training workout. And, with 45 brain games for adults, and new brain training workouts every day, there is always a fun challenge waiting for you.
– Free brain games to challenge your Memory, Attention, Math, Problem Solving, Mental Agility, Language, Coordination, Creativity and Emotion Control.
– Learn which categories your brain excels in, and compete with friends by comparing your brainmap and brain game performance.
– Coach, the personal trainer for your brain, helps you track your progress and improve.
– Cognitive brain training with games from expert researchers at Cambridge University, NYU and more.
– Works offline so you can enjoy Peak brain games wherever you are.
– Selected by Google as Editor’s Choice.
– More than 45 brain games available and regular updates to keep you challenged.
– Get personalised brain training workouts and in-depth insights with Peak Pro.
– Get access to Peak Advanced Training modules: intensive programs that train a specific skill, including the new Wizard memory game created with Professor Barbara Sahakian and Tom Piercy in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Cambridge.
IN THE NEWS
“Its mini games focus on memory and attention, with strong detail in its feedback on your performance.” – The Guardian
“Impressed with graphs in Peak that let you see your performance over time.” – The Wall Street Journal
“The Peak app is designed to provide each user with a profound level of insight into their current state of cognitive function.” – Techworld
DEVELOPED BY NEUROSCIENTISTS
Designed in collaboration with experts in neuroscience, cognitive science and education, Peak makes brain training fun and rewarding. Peak’s scientific advisory board includes Professor Barbara Sahakian FMedSci DSc, Professor of Clinical Neuropsychology at the University of Cambridge.
Follow us – twitter.com/peaklabs
Like us – facebook.com/peaklabs
Visit us – peak.net
Say hi – [email protected]
For more information:
Payment Policy – http://www.peak.net/payment-policy
Features of Peak – Brain Games & Training for PC
Whats New In this Peak – Brain Games & Training?
Peak – Brain Games & Training is the perfect application for those looking to improve their cognitive abilities. The games are fun and challenging, and the app provides users with detailed performance tracking. Peak is an excellent tool for those looking to boost their productivity, memory, focus, and problem solving skills.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Peak – Brain Games & Training on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Peak – Brain Games & Training to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Peak – Brain Games & Training and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Peak – Brain Games & Training. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Peak – Brain Games & Training.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.