Pelagic Utilities is a startup company that provides innovative water solutions to the maritime industry. Our products are designed to save our customers time, money, and resources. Our flagship product is the Pelagic Water Maker, a seawater desalination system that is compact, easy to use, and reliable. We are committed to providing the highest quality products and services to our customers, and we are proud to offer the Pelagic Water Maker as the best option for seawater desalination.
Our goal is to help you get the Pelagic Utilities for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Pelagic Utilities Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Pelagic Utilities is Pelagic Pressure Systems and they’ve done a great job at keeping Pelagic Utilities simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Pelagic Utilities under Business of Play Store. Pelagic Utilities’s latest version is 1.0 with an impressive user base of over 51. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love Pelagic Utilities.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Pelagic Utilities is Jan 30, 2019 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Pelagic Utilities on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Pelagic Utilities App Overview and Details
This app will allow users to update new firmware to their dive computer. Following models are compatible:
Features of Pelagic Utilities for PC
– Compatible with i330R and DSX dive computers
– Update dive computer firmware
– View firmware release notes
– Option to automatically download and install new firmware
– Display battery level of dive computer
– Check for and install updates to the Dive Log Manager software
– Check for and install updates to the Dive Computer Simulator software
Whats New In this Pelagic Utilities?
– Correct pressure reading from SAGE
Download & Install Pelagic Utilities For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Pelagic Utilities app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Pelagic Utilities app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Pelagic Utilities will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Pelagic Utilities on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Pelagic Utilities On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Pelagic Pressure Systems|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 30, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Overall, the Pelagic Utilities application is a very comprehensive and useful tool. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that are beneficial for managing and monitoring a pelagic aquaculture operation. The application is well designed and has a modern user interface. I would highly recommend this application to anyone who is involved in a pelagic aquaculture operation.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Pelagic Utilities for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Pelagic Utilities, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Pelagic Utilities to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Pelagic Utilities and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Pelagic Utilities. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Pelagic Utilities.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.