Since PENUP’s establishment in October 2014, it has become a go-to social media platform for artists all around the world. On PENUP, users can share their drawings and artwork with others in the community, as well as interact with other artists and learn from their experiences.
What makes PENUP unique is that it focuses solely on artwork and drawings, which allows users to share their creations without any distractions. This also encourages users to be more creative and expressive with their artwork.
With over 10 million users and growing, PENUP is quickly becoming the top social media platform for artists. If you’re an artist who wants to share your work with others, or simply want to see some amazing artwork,
The latest PENUP – Share your drawings for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
PENUP – Share your drawings Andorid App Summary
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. has developed the PENUP – Share your drawings for Android. You can find it under the Art & Design category on Play Store. Since its inception, PENUP – Share your drawings has got over 142148786+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.6 rating and the latest version of it is null
The latest update of PENUP – Share your drawings is Jul 26, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
PENUP – Share your drawings App Overview and Details
PENUP is a creative SNS based on Pen generated images. Share your imagination with global creative minds.
– Drawing: Anyone could draw easily and comfortably
– Coloring: You can do coloring on various beautiful sketches
– Live Drawing: Foster your drawing skill set by following along the drawing video
– Photo Drawing: Draw by using photos
– Challenge: Challenge yourself with new topics
– Popular: Enjoy some real-time popular artworks and share your own drawings
– Drawing Comment: Express through drawings in fun manner and interact with one another
————————————————-Regarding the App Access Privilege————————————–
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
[Optional Access Privilege]
– Contacts : To get an account information when signing in to PENUP with Samsung Account, Facebook, Google, or Twitter account (App version 3.8 or lower)
– Storage : To upload a drawing to PENUP or download a drawing from PENUP (Android 9 or lower)
If your system software version is lower than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions.
Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software update.
Features of PENUP – Share your drawings for PC
-Drawing: easy and comfortable for anyone to draw
-Coloring: beautiful sketches with many colors to choose from
-Live Drawing: follow along a drawing video to help improve your skills
-Photo Drawing: use photos to help with your drawings
-Challenge: new topics to test yourself with
-Popular: drawings from other users that are popular at the moment
-Drawing Comment: have fun and interact with other users through drawings
Install “PENUP – Share your drawings” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing PENUP – Share your drawings on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install PENUP – Share your drawings on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type PENUP – Share your drawings and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the PENUP – Share your drawings as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||PENUP – Share your drawings On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Art & Design|
|Updated on:||Jul 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this PENUP – Share your drawings?
• Remix feature has been added.
• You can disable Fanbook in Profile.
PENUP is a great application for sharing your drawings with others. The app is easy to use and the drawings look great. I highly recommend PENUP for anyone who enjoys drawing or wants to share their drawings with others.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the PENUP – Share your drawings for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This PENUP – Share your drawings to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PENUP – Share your drawings and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the PENUP – Share your drawings. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PENUP – Share your drawings.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.