PerfExpert is a device that attaches to your car’s onboard diagnostics (OBD-II) port and provides real-time performance data, including horsepower, torque, and engine temperature. PerfExpert also includes a built-in tuning feature that allows you to adjust your car’s performance to match your driving style. Whether you’re a racing enthusiast or just looking to get more out of your car, PerfExpert is the perfect tool for you.
The latest PerfExpert – Car Onboard Dyno for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
PerfExpert – Car Onboard Dyno Andorid App Summary
PerfExpert has developed the PerfExpert – Car Onboard Dyno for Android. You can find it under the Sports category on Play Store. Since its inception, PerfExpert – Car Onboard Dyno has got over 19402+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.8 rating and the latest version of it is 18.104.22.168
The latest update of PerfExpert – Car Onboard Dyno is Jul 15, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
PerfExpert – Car Onboard Dyno App Overview and Details
Embark the efficiency of a true dyno inside your car!
Measure your real engine power and torque within 2% by performing a simple acceleration with your car!
Make sure your tunings are effective using a completely objective and independent way, without any excessive expense!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
PerfExpert – Car Onboard Dyno & Timer allows you to measure the performances of your car, such as its real power, torque, and acceleration times. It doesn’t require any connection to your car. Results are provided as detailed reports featuring interactive charts.
How does PerfExpert dyno works ? It’s simple :
1. Create your car profile => Describe your car to PerfExpert by providing information such as curb weight, tire sizes or engine displacement. If you don’t know how to find your car’s specifications, we help you to do so.
2. Mount your phone in your car => No need to connect your phone to your car. With your phone firmly mounted inside your car, PerfExpert can rely on its internal sensors to measure the real acceleration of your car.
3. Accelerate through the entire engine rev range => On a flat, straight and horizontal road, perform an acceleration from low rev to the maximum rev, keeping the same gear : that’s it!
IMPORTANT : dyno test is not compatible with automatic gearboxes that doesn’t have a manual mode.
With such a tool, you can check the efficiency of your various tunings, ECU mapping, chiptuning, and even your chassis settings.
Using the specification of the tested car and your device’s accelerometer, the application runs our algorithms and dynamic power loss calculations to provide the performances of your car with high accuracy.
Skeptical? Here is a selection of comparison tests between “PerfExpert – Car Onboard Dyno” and real chassis dynos, performed by some of our users : http://bit.ly/perfexpert_vs_chassis_dyno
For further information, you can find our FAQ at http://tuning.perfexpert-app.com/f-a-q
Here are sample dyno and timed run reports created using the application :
Join now PerfExpert community:
– Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PerfExpert
– Google+ : https://plus.google.com/+Perfexpert-app/posts
– Support : https://www.facebook.com/groups/perfexpert/
– Dyno test : measure the power and torque of your engine with advanced loss calculation model. Detection of the engine rev limiter. Detailed reports featuring interactive charts of wheel and engine horsepower and torque / engine speed, just like a regular chassis dynamometer.
– Compute corrected power and torque using the correction norm of your choice (atmospheric pressure, ambient temperature and air humidity are taken into account). Available standards: DIN (Europe), SAE (America), JIS (Japan), CEE (Europe) and ISO (International).
– Timed Run test to measure your 0-60mph, 0-60ft, 0-1/8mi, 0-1/4mi, 0-100km/h, 0-20m, 0-200m, 0-400m, and much more.
– Use of your phone accelerometer at its maximum frequency and advanced signal processing for smoothed curves.
– Custom choice of units from a large choice: Hp, Ch, Cv, Kw, Nm, Ft.Lb, mKg, Mph, Km/h, m, ft, G, m/s², psi, inHg, mBar, °C, °F
– Export reports in Tab Separated Value format and PNG
– Compatible with most tablets (GalaxyTab 10.1, 8.9, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 …) and high-resolution screen phone (Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 5X, Galaxy S3/S4/S5/S6/Edge, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus, HTC One X, LG G2…)
Features of PerfExpert – Car Onboard Dyno for PC
the 10 Feature List of PerfExpert:
1. Create your car profile
2. Mount your phone in your car
3. Accelerate through the entire engine rev range
4. Measure your real engine power and torque within 2%
5. Make sure your tunings are effective using a completely objective and independent way
6. Dyno test is not compatible with automatic gearboxes that doesn’t have a manual mode
7. Check the efficiency of your various tunings
8. ECU mapping
10. Compare the performances of your car with other chassis dynos
Install “PerfExpert – Car Onboard Dyno” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the PerfExpert – Car Onboard Dyno on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the PerfExpert – Car Onboard Dyno app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install PerfExpert – Car Onboard Dyno.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||PerfExpert – Car Onboard Dyno On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 15, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this PerfExpert – Car Onboard Dyno?
Fixed weather data retrieving.
After using the PerfExpert car onboard dyno application, I can say that it is a very useful tool for car enthusiasts. It gives you a real-time view of your car’s performance, as well as allowing you to track your progress over time. This is a great application for anyone who wants to improve their car’s performance.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the PerfExpert – Car Onboard Dyno for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This PerfExpert – Car Onboard Dyno to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PerfExpert – Car Onboard Dyno and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the PerfExpert – Car Onboard Dyno. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PerfExpert – Car Onboard Dyno.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.