Do you often miss important calls because your phone is ringing in the middle of a meeting? Do you hate the sound of people talking on the phone in public places? If so, Phone Silencer Free is the app for you! Phone Silencer Free silences your phone automatically when you enter a meeting or when you are in a public place.
Do you know the technical specifics of Phone Silencer Free for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Phone Silencer Free Andorid App Summary
The Phone Silencer Free application developer is ByOne Coder. They listed the Phone Silencer Free under the Tools category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Phone Silencer Free is more than 1593. With a 0.0, the latest 1.00.01 of the Phone Silencer Free is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Phone Silencer Free is Apr 27, 2012, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Phone Silencer Free on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Phone Silencer Free On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||ByOne Coder|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 27, 2012|
|Get it On:|
Phone Silencer Free Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Phone Silencer Free on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Phone Silencer Free and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Phone Silencer Free on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Phone Silencer Free for PC
of more than one silent mode.
Phone Silencer Free App Overview and Details
Have you ever turned your phone ringer off for any reason and forgot to turn it back on and ended up missing some important calls? Or do you need to turn off the ringer every night before sleep and turn it back on in the morning? With this app, you will never have the hassle with turning the ringer on and off anymore. This app provides a quick and easy way to turn the phone to either vibrate or silent mode. It also lets you schedule when to turn the ringer on or off during certain days of the week, so once you set it, you will never need to worry about your phone ringing in middle of something or the phone not ringing because you forgot to turn the ringer back on. This app is great for students, so they can schedule when the phone automatically goes to silent mode before the school and back to normal mode after the school; it also great for people who have weekly meetings and need to turn the phone to silent mode during the meetings.
Overall this app provides the following features:
– Quick mode to turn the phone ringer off for a certain period of time.
– Quick mode to turn the phone ringer off, until you turn it back on.
– Schedule when to turn the phone ringer off and back on, and repeat certain days of a week.
– One button to turn on the phone ringer.
– One button to change the phone to Airplane mode or revert from Airplane mode.
– Easily change the ringer mode between vibrate and silent modes.
– Schedule as many silent modes as you need.
– Easily enable or disable a scheduled silent mode.
– Display a notification icon to indicate the ringer mode or wait for the next schedule silent mode, this icon also provides easy access of the application.
– This app uses Android Alarm service for the scheduler so it doesn’t drain your phone’s battery.
– User should try with the free version before purchasing the app.
– The differences between free and paid versions are:
1) Paid version does not display ad banner.
2) Paid version allows scheduling unlimited silent modes, and Free version allows only 3.
This app uses the following permissions:
– System Wake Lock: To change the phone ringer mode when the screen is locked.
– Phone Vibrate: To vibrate the phone when the ringer reverts back to normal.
– Write Phone Settings: Change the phone to Airplane mode.
– Internet access: To support ads.
Whats New In this Phone Silencer Free?
The Phone Silencer Free application is a great way to keep your phone quiet when you need it to be. With just a few quick taps, you can silence your phone for a meeting, during class, or any other time you need a little peace and quiet.
Downloading and installing the Phone Silencer Free for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Phone Silencer Free to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Phone Silencer Free and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Phone Silencer Free. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Phone Silencer Free.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.