Photo Mixer is an app that allows users to mix and merge photos to create unique and creative compositions. With Photo Mixer, users have the ability to control the placement and size of each photo, as well as the opacity of each layer. This app is perfect for anyone who wants to create unique and personal photos.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Photo Mixer for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Photo Mixer For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Photo Mixer on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Photo Mixer, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Photo Mixer app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Photo Mixer Andorid App Summary
Under the Photography category on Google Play store, Photo Mixer has over 13173067 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Dexati has developed the Photo Mixer and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 8.0.0.
Until this latest version, Photo Mixer has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.2. This latest version was last updated on Apr 28, 2021 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Photo Mixer on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Photo Mixer On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 28, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Photo Mixer for PC
1. Grid collages with different photo effects
2. Free flow collages
3. Add text to collages in different fonts, colors, and sizes
4. Borders on photos
5. Background textures on collages
6. 400+ stickers with different themes
7. Photo frames collages
8. Photo mirror collages
9. Photo film strip collages
10. Design your own photo collages
Photo Mixer App Overview and Details
Create awesome looking collages made in Grid style or Free Form Collages with Photo Effects applied to photos and Unique Borders, Photo Backgrounds and Text On collages.
Mix Photos has unique Collages Like:
1. Grid Collages With Grids for 2,3,4,5,6 Photos. You can create awesome grids with each Photo in Different Photo Effect (Double Tap on Photo to Set a Photo Filter or Effect).
2. Free Flow Collages. Select any number of Photos and Create Free Flow Collages. Unique Two Finger Gestures to move photos around, Resize Photos, Rotate Photos.
3. Add Text to collages in different fonts, Colors and Sizes. The Text on Photos is saved with Collages.
4. Borders. Photo Borders that can be configured.
5. Background. Huge number of Photo Textures that can be applied as Backgrounds for Collages.
6. Stickers- 400+ Stickers with various themes including Mothers day theme, Fathers Day theme, Love theme and more.
With Version 4 now you have following new Type of Photo Collages to make Photo Mixer More Attractive:
1. Photo Frames Collages – We include Waterfall Photo Frames to create Waterfall Photo Collages, Forest Photo Frames, Beach Photo Frames, Nature Photo Frames, Wild Animal Photo frames so that you can create unique photo collages with these photo frames.
2. Photo Mirror Collages – Create unique Photo Mirror effects including 2D Photo Mirrors and 3d Photo Mirrors to pop your photo collages by mixing photos.
3. Photo Film Strip – Create your Picture Grids with Photo Grids made of Strips to make film like photos grids. You can chose the picture grid style including Photo Film, Box Photos.
4. Design Photo Collages – Create your own designs of Photo Collages and save them as Collages Templates. You can recreate any number of collages from the templates you save.
Save and Share the collages created anytime. Create awesome looking collages with Photo Mixer.
Whats New In this Photo Mixer?
Updated to latest SDK.
Improved sharing collages created on Android 11.
Overall, I really enjoyed using the Photo Mixer app. It was a lot of fun to be able to mix and match photos to create my own unique compositions. The app was easy to use and I liked the variety of filters and effects that were available. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who enjoys photography and wants to experiment with their photos.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Photo Mixer of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Photo Mixer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Photo Mixer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Photo Mixer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Photo Mixer.