There could be many reasons why you may need to recover photos from your computer. Maybe you accidentally deleted a folder of vacation photos, or maybe your computer crashed and you lost all your photos. In any case, it’s important to have a photo recovery program that can help you get your photos back.
There are many different photo recovery programs available, but not all of them are created equal. It’s important to find a program that is easy to use and that has a good success rate.
If you’re looking for a good photo recovery program, I recommend trying out Recuva. It’s a free program that is easy to use and has a high success rate.
Our goal is to help you get the Photo Recovery for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Photo Recovery Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Photo Recovery is Tasty Blueberry PI and they’ve done a great job at keeping Photo Recovery simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Photo Recovery under Tools of Play Store. Photo Recovery’s latest version is 13.5 with an impressive user base of over 10871321. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.0 shows how people love Photo Recovery.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Photo Recovery is Mar 3, 2019 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Photo Recovery on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Photo Recovery App Overview and Details
Ever deleted photos by accident? The Photo Recovery App attempts to recover all lost, deleted, or hidden photos and images on your device. No root required.
This Free Photo Recovery App includes many features such as 2 difference recovery algorithms, advanced file browsing, recovered image preview, file uploading and transfer.
For instructional videos, additional information and other apps like Photo or Video Recycle Bin, please visit
Your feedback is extremely appreciated and we act on it! Please leave review (I do my best to respond to all reviews) or email me at [email protected]
Features of Photo Recovery for PC
1. Photo Recovery App recovers all lost, deleted, or hidden photos and images on your device.
2. No root required.
3. Includes many features such as 2 difference recovery algorithms, advanced file browsing, recovered image preview, file uploading and transfer.
4. Your feedback is extremely appreciated and we act on it! Please leave review (I do my best to respond to all reviews) or email me at [email protected]
Whats New In this Photo Recovery?
Version 13.4-13.5 [03-03-2019] Fixed issue with File Transfer
Version 13.2-13.4 [09-11-2018] Fix Android 8, 9 issues
Version 13.0-13.2 [08-30-2017] Fix Android 7 file browsing error
Version 9.0-12.9 [10-19-2016] Major UI upgrade and File Browser Improvement!
Version 5.0-8.9 [11-05-2015] View/transfer media, website, instruction video, SD
Version 2.0-4.9 [05-03-2015] 2nd Algorithm Launched! Support 15 language, Tablet
Version 1.0-1.9 [08-02-2012] Initial launch.
Download & Install Photo Recovery For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Photo Recovery app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Photo Recovery app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Photo Recovery will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Photo Recovery on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Photo Recovery On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Tasty Blueberry PI|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 3, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Photo Recovery is a powerful application that can help you recover your lost photos. It is easy to use and can recover photos from a wide variety of storage devices.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Photo Recovery for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Photo Recovery, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Photo Recovery to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Photo Recovery and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Photo Recovery. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Photo Recovery.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.